Tulsa game thread | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Tulsa game thread

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The officiating in this game has to ne one of the worst I have seen in a very long time
BUT
UConn should have scored twice when it was 1st and goal
UConn needs to make a 1st down on the last offensive possession - Lashlee's play calling is very questionable in certain circumstances
Again, the secondary almost killed UConn again
The OL is an absolute dumpster fire
This should have been a 28-0 or at the worst 28-7 win
A win is a win but RE needs to kick some serious butt this week

Reaction Score
That was some of the worst officiating I’ve seen recently, that missed face mask and last play counting are beyond my comprehension. Unbelievable it came down to that.

My other issue is the most holding I've seen against us all year and like 1 obvious holding call made.

Reaction Score
Edsall needs to call out the refs in the presser he just has to he needs to send a message to clean up the officiating, its worth the fine. Its one thing to get a call wrong but a rule wrong is another story just sickening.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Weak D at the end and worse officiating.

In the end though, got the W. All that matters.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The refs should have to publically answer this BS in a press conference. I’m tired of what appears to be a lack of accountability for such poorly refereed games.

Reaction Score
the non-call targeting, missed facemask and the snap just almost changed the outcome of that football game. ridiculous.

I don't understand how you miss ANY of those calls. They were not split-second affairs.

Targeting: they had all the time in the world to review that in slow-mo replay.

Facemask: the Tulsa defender was literally standing around with a UConn helmet in his hands (grasped by the facemask) after the foul.

Final snap: there is literally no way to get a snap off in 01 second in that situation under any scenario.

Thank goodness we managed to win in spite of all that.

Reaction Score
Is there anywhere to watch or listen to live postgame pressers? I can never find it

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Lol....he would have committed homicide.
He shouldn't have had to be in that situation
It's up to him to rectify the defensive secondary issues as well as the OL - needs to also talk to Lashlee about some of the play calling

Reaction Score
That was a good game. First game I attended since Maine. My USC friend who brought me along was actually impressed with how loud the crowd gets. His first UConn game and he was cheering for Tulsa. We are back to relevancy.

Reaction Score
How do miss a face mask call when it’s the ball carrier who has his helmet ripped off? The ball carrier.

I mean...you’d think one of the refs would have a set of eyes on the ball carrier. Wouldn’t you? Isn’t that a reasonable expectation? Guess not.

Reaction Score
Randy just said his mother wouldn’t have been proud of his language there...
Lol forget mothers; if that were me, and if I used the language that those refs deserved, I probably wouldn’t be coach tomorrow

Reaction Score
All I have to say about the end of that game is J**** C*****.

We score on the 1 to make it 24-0 and we’re not even talking about this.

Thank goodness they got the W. Can’t imagine what blowing that game would have done to this team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom