Tulane game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Tulane game Thread

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I expected Lou to do what we are seeing but I'm thrilled to have the expectation realized so well.

Reaction Score
Up next: B1G basketball. Annnnnnd of course another Brenda pre-game locker room speech.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Tulane is not a bad basketball team. They should make it to the tournament, and they have the ability to spring an upset or two. The fact that UConn dispatched the Green Wave with such ease after a somewhat slow start has to send chills down the spine of every other WBB program.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
The Best PAC 12 team win was Stanford over Texas. PAC 12 Teams have not beaten any of the elite teams that they have played this year. That includes Notre Dame, Baylor, Maryland, So. Carolina and Miss St. The other win PAC 12 Team had was Ariz St over Kentucky in OT.

I like watching the Pac12 play, but I'm not sold on their superiority. In matchups with top WBB teams from other conferences so far this year, the Pac12 has come up short more often than not.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The Best PAC 12 team win was Stanford over Texas. PAC 12 Teams have not beaten any of the elite teams that they have played this year. That includes Notre Dame, Baylor, Maryland, So. Carolina and Miss St. The other win PAC 12 Team had was Ariz St over Kentucky in OT.
Note that Stanford also lost to Tennessee

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was so impressed by Lou. After a poor first quarter and both Gabby and Collier in foul trouble (at times off the court), Lou went completely terminator. Besides her shooting, I was incredibly impressed with her dribble drives, I did not know how good her handle is. Even better, her attitude turned from good team mate to " I am the best player on the planet" Her confidence was just oozing out of the TV. I hate to say it (actually I love saying it) but she really reminded me of Diana Taurasi. I really believe she has that killer gene.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I was so impressed by Lou. After a poor first quarter and both Gabby and Collier in foul trouble (at times off the court), Lou went completely terminator. Besides her shooting, I was incredibly impressed with her dribble drives, I did not know how good her handle is. Even better, her attitude turned from good team mate to " I am the best player on the planet" Her confidence was just oozing out of the TV. I hate to say it (actually I love saying it) but she really reminded me of Diana Taurasi. I really believe she has that killer gene.
Lou is DT without the wise ass remarks ;)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lou is DT without the wise ass remarks ;)

Give her time. :cool: Seriously, what I really liked is once UConn had a little breathing room, she began distributing and running
smooth team offense again, Otherwise, she easily could have racked up 40.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

arnold-schwarzenegger-t-800-pops-terminator-genisys.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom