Status
Not open for further replies.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
20150330-_Z6U2886.jpg
20150330-_Z6U2887.jpg

Reaction Score
Morgan is so underrated by not by Geno, CD, Shea and Marissa and certainly not by her teammates. When people bring up Natalie Ochonwa and how it would have been and different game, I look at what Morgan is doing and I would take Morgan over Natalie. Natalie for ND last year and Morgan for UConn. We still would have won, and it wouldn't have been close.

Reaction Score
Morgan is so underrated by not by Geno, CD, Shea and Marissa and certainly not by her teammates. When people bring up Natalie Ochonwa and how it would have been and different game, I look at what Morgan is doing and I would take Morgan over Natalie. Natalie for ND last year and Morgan for UConn. We still would have won, and it wouldn't have been close.
The more appropriate comparison to Achonwa going down would have been if we lost Stef when ND lost Achonwa. As good as Tuck is, she was s bench/role player last year and was never going to get more time or start over Stef/Bria/Stewie/KML. She was the one that came off the bench if someone got into foul trouble. ND lost its senior starting center who was a high WNBA draft pick crutches and all just days before the title game. Having Tuck last year would have made no difference for UConn. Having Achonwa might have closed the gap and increased ND's chances of winning.

Reaction Score

Especially since Tuck would have started on any other team.....including ND.

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score
That is a crazy picture from JavaMan with Morgan down amongst the trees of Dayton!!! Oh Morgan we appreciate you so much and all you do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom