Trying Something New | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Trying Something New

Reaction Score
I want to start off by thanking CocoHusky as the only one who responded the last time I posted game photos from the Ohio game. I do realize that I try posting photos from a fan perspective and it has gotten old and I should stop posting here. I am doing it one last time. I have been at the Mohengan sun Arena all 20 times UConn has played there and won and would to know what the record is for a team to be undefeated at a neutral site. The next few weeks are going to be hard because I will only be attending one of the next six games UConn plays. Starting with the game at Oklahoma I will be at 14 of 16 games so lookig forward to travling with family and friends to those games. Anyways here is the link to yesterdays game.https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2089845587740357&type=1&l=68b6f480f9 View attachment 36479 View attachment 36480
This is the proper defensive stance when two feet off the floor. Go Lou !!

Reaction Score
I want to start off by thanking CocoHusky as the only one who responded the last time I posted game photos from the Ohio game. I do realize that I try posting photos from a fan perspective and it has gotten old and I should stop posting here. I am doing it one last time. I have been at the Mohengan sun Arena all 20 times UConn has played there and won and would to know what the record is for a team to be undefeated at a neutral site. The next few weeks are going to be hard because I will only be attending one of the next six games UConn plays. Starting with the game at Oklahoma I will be at 14 of 16 games so lookig forward to travling with family and friends to those games. Anyways here is the link to yesterdays game.https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2089845587740357&type=1&l=68b6f480f9 View attachment 36479 View attachment 36480
You are quite right, that your work is often taken for granted. We do all thank you. Not only that, your work is outstanding. Those are world class photos.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Danny, neither your photos nor leather pants and Stilettos have "gotten old" and so I join the BY unwashed masses in asking that you continue providing visual accounts of the unmatched excellence that is UConn women's basketball.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
1542647136737.png

@dannykuconn you captured a pensive, even wistful Phee in this one.

Or maybe she's simply thinking: I wonder if I could get away with those pants with CD around?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I want to start off by thanking CocoHusky as the only

Use a standard thread title to help your photo post to stand out. Maybe bookend the words with **** or some special characters will help. I too missed your post completely. I remember thinking it was odd no photos from you.

Reaction Score

DANNY: Whoa, Big Fella. Like so many others, never saw the referenced photos. Sure hope you will stick with us .....you're as good as they come.

Reaction Score
DANNY: Add me to the group that didn't see the Ohio pix posting--I wonder is everyone blind? I still have the million dollars you gave me at UVA.
During the seasons I alway look for Danny K (the actor and a school chum 2 different people) resonates with me. You composition of pictures is among the best.
Yes you deserve recognition and all the thanks seen here in. If there is one who does not appreciate your pictures and posting: We will vote to expell them.
So Danny thanks for making me very rich and great pictures.. Thanks you

Reaction Score
DANNY: Whoa, Big Fella. Like so many others, never saw the referenced photos. Sure hope you will stick with us .....you're as good as they come.
Winslots: I wonder what happened? I too didn't see Danny's posting and I regularly look for them. So many in this thread are repeating the same lament, why?l

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Danny, I did see your tOSU pictures, but didn’t respond as I normally would have.

I have no excuse. :(

As punishment, I will watch every episode from all 5 years of the Brady Bunch while sitting on a giant bean bag chair.......

Reaction Score
I took pictures at the game also but unfortunately I am not the photographer you are. Yours are great! My personal favorite is your shot of Meg stuffing Katie Lou's shot. OK I know what really happened but it is a fun look :D
46440636_2089847317740184_6665117897053962240_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Danny, I have long enjoyed your postings and wish that you not stop.
The saying goes that a picture is worth a thousand words so please know that the content value of your photos adds immeasurably to this site. Your photos provide a special dimension that enhances my UCONN WBB fandom.
Thank you for all you do.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
danny I clicked into the Ohio game photo thread and I could not find the link to the photos. Guess I'm a dope. We'd be sadly diminished if you stopped this, though I realize it is a lot of work.
When in doubt go to his Facebook page Danny k

Reaction Score
Winslots: I wonder what happened? I too didn't see Danny's posting and I regularly look for them. So many in this thread are repeating the same lament, why?l

BVA: you've turned to the wrong guy on that one, my friend. Am the lowest tech guy in the Yard.

Reaction Score
BVA: you've turned to the wrong guy on that one, my friend. Am the lowest tech guy in the Yard.

I was commiserating with a kindred soul i.e. we were in the same boat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom