Tremont Waters | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've heard the same from multiple ppl. Duke is the pipe dream but he knows that isnt going to happen, UConn is firmly in the drivers seat
I sure hope so. It will make losing MAL a wash at worst. Waters/Diarra/Big and we're a-ok

Reaction Score
Actually, I heard nothing. I just wanted to say that once.

iSxPmDWr97248.gif

Reaction Score
I sure hope so. It will make losing MAL a wash at worst. Waters/Diarra/Big and we're a-ok
I do to. Lets just hope duke doesnt materialize for him and i think we'll be good

Reaction Score
Freeman was not a perimeter player by any stretch of the imagination. He could step out and hit a mid-range jumper, but so could Karl Malone. Daniels was, but was also a great interior shotblocker. Smith was a great rebounder and though slight of build, didn't have much of a perimeter game or handle really. But you could argue Alex Oriakhi was the PF on that team anyway. Didn't Charlie play as much as Boone at PF? Better example of your point too.

I'll agree you can use versatile players and win at the college level. But I think you need a strong defending and rebounding center to get away with a 4 that floats to the perimeter. It also helps if you have big guards to make up for it. Larrier is going to take his 3's, you can count on that. We will have to see how this evolves.

Fwiw, Daniels was 2nd on the 2014 team in 3PA, had significantly less FTA than Shabazz or Boat, and averaged basically the same amount of RPG as Shabazz. He was pretty much a prototypical college stretch 4.

Roscoe was pretty much the same type of player in 2011, though not as good, and with a lesser role within the offense.

There main difference between those teams, and next year's team with Waters, is that the 2011 team had Lamb to provide length at the 3 guard/SF spot, and the 2014 had Giffey in that role. Next year's team doesn't really have anyone to fill that spot.

Reaction Score
There main difference between those teams, and next year's team with Waters, is that the 2011 team had Lamb to provide length at the 3 guard/SF spot, and the 2014 had Giffey in that role. Next year's team doesn't really have anyone to fill that spot.
vance:oops:

Reaction Score
Actually it was your wife whispering, "You con. You con."
Nope. It sounded closer to cockburn. Perhaps there was insufficient foreplay.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Tremont Waters wants a big-name program.

UConn wants a big-game point guard.

They're both in the same state.

I have run these facts through a scientific process with beakers and test tubes and computers and can say that it makes too much sense for him to come here. It's science.

Reaction Score

I have run these facts through a scientific process with beakers and test tubes and computers and can say that it makes too much sense for him to come here. It's science.
So long as you never observe his momentum, there is always a chance he is at UConn.

Reaction Score

The rub is whether we're still considered a big-name program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom