Tremont Waters (again) | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Tremont Waters is like a metaphor for my relationships. I keep holding out for that dream girl (Duke), hoping she'll realize I'm the one she's wanted all along. I might even flirt with that redneck chick with the low-cut shirt (Western Kentucky).

But probably I'll eventually just accept my fate and marry some townie chick cause at least she lets me play video games in my underwear (UConn).
You really need to eat more meat.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
No i knew it was a joke. I just wasnt smart enouhh to figure it out lmao

Ya I don't want to disclose my comedic strategies and secrets, but I wanted to make it insane and impossible to understand.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
tastetherainbow fits perfectly I think.

You spent time at the bar drinkin beer, smokin cigarettes and playing the touch touch machine didnt you. Sajak up in this ...

Reaction Score
Today:
Update:
Confirm _ _
78%

Just a reminder from a few weeks ago: Wednesday - April 12th Tremont Waters
Confi_ _
Just got a report; that close now.

My biggest concerned now is the unknown. I remember watching Andrew Bynum blow up in the HS All Star game, after he had committed to UConn thanks to Clyde, which effectively punched his easy pass to the NBA. For Tremont it would be if he had a great game(which he is definitely capable of) and then a big time college team would jump in.

It would be great if KO could close deal before Friday - but I don't see it. If no new developments - I see him signing by sometime next week.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I agree with you for the most part.

But I do understand people worrying if this situation doesn't become Vance Jackson part 2.

Not saying I agree, but I can certainly understand that concern.

If he comes here for a year and then cracks out the "I'm leaving to be closer to home" gambit, I will agree with you.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Just remember, same applies to most of the crap that comes out of your own kids' mouths when they are teens, too.

You are lucky that you understand recruits already. You have a head start. I didn't understand recruits until I had a kid thinking about college.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Just remember, same applies to most of the crap that comes out of your own kids' mouths when they are teens, too.

You are lucky that you understand recruits already. You have a head start. I didn't understand recruits until I had a kid thinking about college.

Honestly this is why I try not to follow recruiting much. So much misdirection and also legitimate flip flopping because they're kids making their first real major decision of their lives.

But damn I'm a masochist. lol

Reaction Score
well, i dont sit on the creighton admissions board, coach for the blue jays, or have any relation to tremont

but according to Rivals, hes been offered. and the kid stated as recently as a couple weeks ago to a small publication called USA Today, that the coach reached out. im sure he wasnt inquiring about his interest in joining the hockey team

OK, guess Creighton is so stupid they don't mind holding up a schollie for 2 years for a player that can't play until his 3rd year in school. And Tremont doesn't mind never playing for 2 years either.

Reaction Score
I am shocked that some people are looking sideways at this.

If you can get the 30th-rated player in the country on your team, by god, you say yes and you be happy about it.

He chose Georgetown the first time around. UConn chose MAL the first time around. So what - lots of second marriages work out perfectly well.

Remember Jabari Hinds? http://collegiatehoops.blogspot.com/2010/10/jabarie-hinds-leaning-towards-uconn.html

We thought he was coming to UConn.

Switched his "lean" to WVU.

That's how UConn ended up with Ryan Boatright.

Reaction Score
Remember Jabari Hinds? http://collegiatehoops.blogspot.com/2010/10/jabarie-hinds-leaning-towards-UConn.html

We thought he was coming to UConn.

Switched his "lean" to WVU.

That's how UConn ended up with Ryan Boatright.

A guy who literally decommitted because he didn't want the competition, and who tried to leave UCONN every single summer. And a guy who is beloved by all of us. I know this wasn't the point you are making, but no one is going to care about how Waters handled this recruitment if he ends up in blue and white.

Reaction Score
A guy who literally decommitted because he didn't want the competition, and who tried to leave UConn every single summer. And a guy who is beloved by all of us. I know this wasn't the point you are making, but no one is going to care about how Waters handled this recruitment if he ends up in blue and white.
If we get waters will Anderson ask for release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom