Tremont Confirme_ | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tremont Confirme_

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
To recap, the 'Tremont is confirmed' thread was intended to convey the fact that Tremont has not been confirmed.

So basically, today is like yesterday.

Do you find it confusing logging in and out of 2 accounts in the same thread? I would mess that up. Your attention to detail is to be admired.

Reaction Score
Hey Chief. Coleby is transferring from KU so they have might have a scholarship now. Can you co_fi_m your c_nfir_ation still?

C

Chief00

From the Creighton board:

Info I got last week with Tremont was a number of new teams are in the mix, including Indiana, Seton Hall, and Maryland. It seems Waters is adding teams more than he's focusing in on his landing spot.
These folks in Omaha are seriously behind the curve.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I have zero inside info but have to think it looks better than say 24 hours ago when Duke was a possibility.

This is Point Guard U now with Kemba, Bazz, and Boat within the past few years.

Reaction Score
I have zero inside info but have to think it looks better than say 24 hours ago when Duke was a possibility.

This is Point Guard U now with Kemba, Bazz, and Boat within the past few years.
One would think. All we keep hearing though is that Tremont is waiting for something bigger. You know, like Creoghton and Western Kentucky.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
giphy.gif

Re-posting my feelings in gif form since the mods decided to remove this from last night for unknown reasons....I also demand all of my 12 likes back, after all it's all about the likes

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I think this is the time to get off the Chief bandwagon again. He is becoming too popular, spreading himself too thin and the trolling is a taking a hit because of it. The success got to his head. Damn shame.
Nobody goes there anymore it's too crowded.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Zags said the same thing a month ago but the rumors still persist. Strange.

Probably because they need a true PG and he fits the "big stage" stuff that Waters is throwing out there.

Sometimes obvious natural fits will get talked about, even without any smoke.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

Yeah I'd be OK with senior graham, Malik Newman and LaGerald Vick ...

They could use another Guard on the roster, but that's not much to "worry" about.

I've always been fascinated by the whole "La + first name" phenomenon, but I think LaGerald is a Mount Rushmore example. Maybe that gives Bill Self pause.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom