Tre Mitchell official visit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell official visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is this the point where we stomp our feet and call you out for having no legitimate inside information?
Stain, this is the first post of yours I’ve liked in 3 years, you beat me to the punch on this. I think Chief did probably have some connection to Calhoun but highly doubt he knows any more insider information than the rest of us now.

Last edited:
C

Chief00

Congrats on successfully and skillfully bullying Chief into commenting.:D
Some “Casual Fans”, who Chief greatly appreciates, are criticizing Chief for saying too little on Mitchell.
“By design” just means there is a plan and Chief wanted to reassure the fans of that. As stated previously, Chief won’t have a specific comment at this time.

Reaction Score
Good Lord, some of you need serious help. It is not healthy to be this obsessed about one person. And it clutters the board for the rest of us. You guys do realize that you detract from the board way more than the person you are incessantly whining about, right?

The rest of us: Oh, look, a new post in the Tree Mitchell recruiting thread. Maybe there is news about his visit. *Click on thread* Nope, just another post about everyone's favorite obsession.

Reaction Score
Good Lord, some of you need serious help. It is not healthy to be this obsessed about one person. And it clutters the board for the rest of us. You guys do realize that you detract from the board way more than the person you are incessantly whining about, right?

The rest of us: Oh, look, a new post in the Tree Mitchell recruiting thread. Maybe there is news about his visit. *Click on thread* Nope, just another post about everyone's favorite obsession.
Amen!!

Reaction Score
1538997143237.jpeg
Chief

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Now that you got that out of the way, lets talk about Chief!

Reaction Score
Some “Casual Fans”, who Chief greatly appreciates, are criticizing Chief for saying too little on Mitchell.
“By design” just means there is a plan and Chief wanted to reassure the fans of that. As stated previously, Chief won’t have a specific comment at this time.

Chief is hotter than Mahomes after the dam break. #IStand4Chief

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

BUT, you are forgetting how much space the Chief fluffers and Chief take up as well. Imagine a thread where Chief only posted when he had something new to say and where he didn't respond to each piece of praise or attack. Obsession with Chief goes both ways and especially for Chief's obsession with Chief.

Reaction Score
BUT, you are forgetting how much space the Chief fluffers and Chief take up as well. Imagine a thread where Chief only posted when he had something new to say and where he didn't respond to each piece of praise or attack. Obsession with Chief goes both ways and especially for Chief's obsession with Chief.

You're not wrong, but he's too insane to change. The rest of you, though, are supposedly the normal humans who are capable of not feeding the insanity. Hence, you are more guilty.

Reaction Score
You're not wrong, but he's too insane to change. The rest of you, though, are supposedly the normal humans who are capable of not feeding the insanity. Hence, you are more guilty.

Chief is the greatestest online persona in the history of the internet. Don't hate, appreciate.

Reaction Score
Heard staff is really pushing to get Kofi on campus for end of this month. Lots of moving parts...

If this is true, that means three centers visiting in the same month. Lots to juggle.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If this is true, that means three centers visiting in the same month. Lots to juggle.

That's what you want. It puts pressure on the other guys. First come first serve.

Reaction Score
His visit was probly, by design, to entice others on our radar (specifically Kofi) to let them know they need to start making OV moves. However, do not confuse/blow my word out of context, Tre would be a great catch for any team. Kofi is the higher choice for us IMO.

Tre, like I said before, is a very intelligent young man. He is going to visit schools and weigh his options before making a decision. I still think he might go to ND but don’t forget they just picked up one of our old guys Durham who has 2 yrs of eligibility left. But they only need to fill 1 forward/center position for 2019.

Edit: Durham has 3 yrs left - my fault fam.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
His visit was probly, by design, to entice others on our radar (specifically Kofi) to let them know they need to start making OV moves. However, do not confuse/blow my word out of context, Tre would be a great catch for any team. Kofi is the higher choice for us IMO.

Tre, like I said before, is a very intelligent young man. He is going to visit schools and weigh his options before making a decision. I still think he might go to ND but don’t forget they just picked up one of our old guys Durham who has 2 yrs of eligibility left. But they only need to fill 1 forward/center position for 2019.
Durham actually has 3 years left.

C

Chief00

Chief never sabotages the plan. If I can give specific information, I usually do. I did that with the 2 guards we signed. At other times this approach makes more sense. Big couple weeks ahead. Trust the coaches to manage things. We need a couple of Bigs and a swing man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom