Transfer Portal | Page 69 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like a few Bonnies waited until the end to bail, I wonder what the strategy is?
Deadline is coming up and they're testing the draft waters so seems like it's mostly just keeping their options open in case the other guys all bail

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Looks like a few Bonnies waited until the end to bail, I wonder what the strategy is?
The only thing that would prevent them from returning to St Bonnie's is the school. As the HC looked around, then decided that the grass wasn't greener there's a chance he won't prevent a couple of their better players from doing the same. They could have said "Coach, if we enter the portal and decide not to leave will you take us back?" and been told yes.

Reaction Score
Another ballhandler that can shoot it a bit

This kid is good. Won everywhere he's been too going back to Rainier Beach. Love kids coming from legit highschool programs.

His older brother was completely ridiculous at Rainier Beach. Only kid I've ever seen with a highschool defensive mixtape. Ended up being a D2 All-American, I think

Reaction Score

this guy cannot be happy with how his senior year ended. followed up a 27 pts effort against gonzaga in WCC semi finals with 3 pts in USF's first round OT loss to Murray state in the big dance.

would love this guy. even though our sixth man could get starters minutes it's all a matter of finding someone that cares more about winning than possibly coming off the bench

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This kid is good. Won everywhere he's been too going back to Rainier Beach. Love kids coming from legit highschool programs.

His older brother was completely ridiculous at Rainier Beach. Only kid I've ever seen with a highschool defensive mixtape. Ended up being a D2 All-American, I think
That was sick

Reaction Score

Excellent realistic target for the PT we have available.

I’ve watched a few San Francisco games in each of the last three seasons and really like his game: tough two-way combo guard who’s a good enough three-point shooter and capable rim attacker to be labeled as a three-level scorer.

Playing his career with Jamaree Bouyea, an excellent ball-dominate guard, makes Shabazz fit nicely along with our other guards: he doesn’t need the ball in his hand all the time to be a valuable offensive threat.

Defensively, he’s a pest on defense and takes pride on that end. Here’s a quote from him:

Khalil: Me and my brother, Shadeed Shabazz, we always grew up just playing defense because without defense you can't get stops. You can't win games. So defense is always the most important thing. It's an energy thing, so I always have a lot of energy, and it makes it even easier to play offense.If you get a steal and get a fast break, that's easier than having to go half-court offense.

Jeremy: Is it something that you consciously work on conditioning-wise to be able to sustain that energy?

Khalil: Yeah, for sure. You can't just play defense one possession and then try to take a break the next one. For me, I'm a conditioned dude, I go on runs occasionally, and I usually don't really run out of breath when I play basketball. I always give 110%. Just me being hungry and me already loving to play defense. I'd rather save my energy on offense than to save my energy on defense for the next offensive play. That's just my mindset and it just makes it easier for me to always be able to get up and play defense.

MJ1

Reaction Score
Villanova finally loses a player to Portal, Bryan Antone enters the Portal, former 5* has been often injured with Nova.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom