Transfer Portal - August 2023 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal - August 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Then soon after...

I mean, we have a scholarship open and the 6'5 210 grad transfer would fit a role as a versatile offensive piece.

Coleman's numbers across the last three seasons (Ball State>Missouri>Ball State):

11.9p, 4.3r, 3.3a, 2.7 TO, 43.5 2P%, 2.0 3PM, 34.7 3P%, 74.4 FT%, 1.0s. Also ranked as Ball State's best defender last season and finished all four seasons ranked no lower than third at either Ball State or Missouri, per EvanMiya.com

A potential "snipe" candidate for Hurley and his staff? Would definitely provide some stability and proven production in the second unit.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Yeah, Kentucky has done a nice job fortifying their frontcourt with five-star freshman Aaron Bradshaw potentially missing the start of the season with a foot injury. For big men, foot injuries sometimes linger.

They added Tre Mitchell a few weeks ago and Ivisic can do a lot for a 7'2 big.

I feel like each year I'm kinda on the periphery of following Kentucky, especially since this year they look like another year of being a talented, but not great team.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Kentucky has done a nice job fortifying their frontcourt with five-star freshman Aaron Bradshaw potentially missing the start of the season with a foot injury. For big men, foot injuries sometimes linger.

They added Tre Mitchell a few weeks ago and Ivisic can do a lot for a 7'2 big.

I feel like each year I'm kinda on the periphery of following Kentucky, especially since this year they look like another year of being a talented, but not great team.
Kentucky is going to have three 7 foot centers plus Tre Mitchell this season, seems kind of odd.

Reaction Score
Kentucky is going to have three 7 foot centers plus Tre Mitchell this season, seems kind of odd.
Bradshaw and Onyenso both had surgeries this summer on their lower bodies, so it seems unclear what they'll get from any of them. There's particular worry and smoke about Bradshaw being a Klutch client.

Reaction Score
He’s been in college since Perry Ellis was born.
1691032221911.gif

Reaction Score
Fairfield got a Trilly Bomb today. The rumor Alexis Yetna is the commit. If healthy, he'll dominate the MAAC. Such an elite rebounder.

I feel like the rumors of Trilly being Norlander are definitely true. CT guy

Reaction Score
Absolutely has to be, I've heard him on podcasts before, likable. Seth Davis and Gary Parrish on the other hand.................

Reaction Score
Then soon after...

I mean, we have a scholarship open and the 6'5 210 grad transfer would fit a role as a versatile offensive piece.

Coleman's numbers across the last three seasons (Ball State>Missouri>Ball State):

11.9p, 4.3r, 3.3a, 2.7 TO, 43.5 2P%, 2.0 3PM, 34.7 3P%, 74.4 FT%, 1.0s. Also ranked as Ball State's best defender last season and finished all four seasons ranked no lower than third at either Ball State or Missouri, per EvanMiya.com

A potential "snipe" candidate for Hurley and his staff? Would definitely provide some stability and proven production in the second unit.

Will probably not take anyone new. If we do, it should probably be a back up center.

Reactions: THC

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Will probably not take anyone new. If we do, it should probably be a back up center.
An experienced 4/5 with a decent outside shot would be perfect. I don't believe one exists in the portal at the moment, but if there's one to be had, our staff has to be at least sniffing around him.

Reaction Score
An experienced 4/5 with a decent outside shot would be perfect. I don't believe one exists in the portal at the moment, but if there's one to be had, our staff has to be at least sniffing around him.
Akok comes back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01