Transfer Idea..... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Transfer Idea.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From your mouth to God’s ears. But I highly doubt that would happen.
I was hoping Jones would consider using her 5th year and coming to her senses 4 years later by transferring to Storrs for the year. She can develop her outside shot and overall game. But it seems she’s heading to the W.
I wouldn’t mind Boston doing the same either. But I think she’s going to surprise everyone and stay another year in Columbia.
If SC wins another NC this year, I think Boston staying would be a distinct possibility. With NIL in play now, the W might not be more attractive than another shot at a NC. We, of course, can upset any such thoughts by going all the way this year.

Reaction Score
I have read that Stanford has not embraced the NIL... Paige and Azzi are making more money at UConn than they would get from the WNBA. Brink might want some of that.. She could also make more money playing as a pro in Russia.
" In Russia" huh...... Have her call B. Griner.

Reaction Score
Brink goes to Princeton, gets her Doctorate. Berube make the title game (loses to UConn on a Page buzzer beater). Gets the Cred and instantaneously become next in line for Gino's job. If only in a perfect world.

Reaction Score
The Athletic is reporting 6-5 Lauren Ware is in the portal. Missed last year due to knee surgery. Eligible for a COVID year, she has up to 3 years eligibility left.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Do players ever transfer out of Stanford before they graduate?
Just about all of Stanford’s transfers were grad students. The one exception that I am aware of is Van Gytenbeek who we faced the other night vs Baylor. She transferred after her sophomore season.

Reaction Score
The Athletic is reporting 6-5 Lauren Ware is in the portal. Missed last year due to knee surgery. Eligible for a COVID year, she has up to 3 years eligibility left.

Coach Morgan Valley is following Lauren on Instagram.

And Lauren follows Azzi, Amari, and KK Arnold. Not sure if that's from knowing each other from USA basketball or new developments?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I just don't see it. Ware was fairly unproductive in 2 years at Arizona. I can't imagine her ever seeing the court for UConn.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I just don't see it. Ware was fairly unproductive in 2 years at Arizona. I can't imagine her ever seeing the court for UConn.
Ware was plagued with injuries at AZ. But when she’s healthy she can shoot it, play defense and rebound. IMO, she’s an intriguing transfer with some experience that could provide depth at the one spot that will be a question mark for UConn next season…Center.

From Ware’s perspective, after 3 years at AZ, she’s looking for a restart. I’m sure she’s aware of what Dorka has done since transferring. She also seems like a great kid. UConn has nothing to lose by recruiting her and everything to gain if she pans out.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Locked. Turned into speculation about UConn players leaving. Every UConn player is a member of the team until the player or the school says otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom