Trade talk! | The Boneyard

Trade talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
2 RED Sox vs Yankee tix @ Yankee stadium for 1 ticket to Friday's game!

Anybody Anybody?

Just want to be there for our amazing team and don't care where I sit or with who!

Need to be in that building!

Reaction Score
2 RED Sox vs Yankee tix @ Yankee stadium for 1 ticket to Friday's game!

Anybody Anybody?

Just want to be there for our amazing team and don't care where I sit or with who!

Need to be in that building!

Where do you live? If you're over 50 miles away, can run to MSG and have 2 smart phones I bet you can sit with william Friday……….

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Where do you live? If you're over 50 miles away, can run to MSG and have 2 smart phones I bet you can sit with william Friday……….
Damn I'm to close! lol
(Westchester county)

But now that I think about it I could run around central park till I reach 50 miles!

Last edited:

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Promise to run around the Garden 25 times then, I don't know patrick be creative……...
It could be an event and we could show how crazy uconn fans are for there team!

I could see it now "uconn fan runs around the garden 25 times friday before the game in shorts and a jersey to earn him self a seat in the garden!!!!!"

we could get Jay Bilas and Dicky V to do the play by play. Jay "watch for that homeless guy, ooooh nice jump".... Dicky V "He's a high flyer BABY"

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

I could see it now "uconn fan runs around the garden 25 times friday before the game in shorts and a jersey to earn him self a seat in the garden!!!!!"

we could get Jay Bilas and Dicky V to do the play by play. Jay "watch for that homeless guy, ooooh nice jump".... Dicky V "He's a high flyer BABY"

Now this is a good idea.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

I must have missed this joke. Anyone care to share?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
OK.....

Who likes Magic: The Gathering Cards and Pogs? Have I got a deal for you!

Reaction Score

"Wait! Does he have TWO smartphones??? That's amazing baby! He's a dialing dandyyyyy!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom