19 Alabama 4
ORV Clemson 6

13 Duke 4
NR NC State 11

3 Purdue 1
6 Tennessee 2

Reaction Score
One of the top 3 threats out

I think Illinois and Tennessee are the toughest match ups for us out of the remaining 8

I think Tenn takes down Purdue, Bama over Clemson, and Duke beats NC State

Reaction Score
One of the top 3 threats out

I think Illinois and Tennessee are the toughest match ups for us out of the remaining 8

I think Tenn takes down Purdue, Bama over Clemson, and Duke beats NC State
Have to agree. The length of Illinois guards has me concerned.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
shoulda been a 1 bid league. marquette getting cooked
Vibing Nc State Basketball GIF by NC State Athletics
Does the mighty B-12 have anyone left?

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Creighton is a great team and good for the league and this may sound weird and inconsequential , but their uniforms ( color and print) are so mid major.
Please don't give Kobe any ideas.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Scheyer looks like a middle school gym teacher, sans the respect middle school gym teachers command.
He looks more like the guy coaching his five year old son's T-Ball team.

Reaction Score
Every minute matters in March. Creighton was -2 in the first 22 minutes, and +9 in the last 14 minutes. Typically that’ll be enough

In the 4 minutes in between, they were -14 and it’s game over

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I had a sinus infection and an ear infection after BET , I never felt bad, went to work everyday like it was a nuisance cold. Only difference was blowing neon green snot. A few days later I lost all hearing ( I mean all of it) in my right ear , I saw an ENT early this week. I got some hearing back, but I ended up with 60% hearing loss in my right ear. I’m now faced with a choice of surgery with coin flip odds that it can repair, or a permanent hearing aid.

So you are not wrong.
If you end up with the latter DM me. I wish I had 40% hearing in either ear.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Read this thread in the morning, knowing the outcomes. Entertaining. I did watch Marque poop the bed, but only pieces of the other games. Did Snead doom Houston or did Duke just beat them?

NC State is on a weird run. My overall impression of the tournament is that it’s being called like a PC vs St. John’s game. Bumping, clutching, grabbing off ball is all fair game. It has bothered Karaban and Cam to some extent. It would bother the charmin soft shooters at Creighton and Marquette even more. Marquette lacks the inside game to make up for it.

Reaction Score
Read this thread in the morning, knowing the outcomes. Entertaining. I did watch Marque poop the bed, but only pieces of the other games. Did Snead doom Houston or did Duke just beat them?

NC State is on a weird run. My overall impression of the tournament is that it’s being called like a PC vs St. John’s game. Bumping, clutching, grabbing off ball is all fair game. It has bothered Karaban and Cam to some extent. It would bother the charmin soft shooters at Creighton and Marquette even more. Marquette lacks the inside game to make up for it.
I also didn't watch, but it sounded like the Duke win was more a consequence of Houston having no offense without Shead and that they were pretty unimpressive.

Reaction Score
Could St John’s be on a similar run like NC State is on if not for us?

Reaction Score
I also didn't watch, but it sounded like the Duke win was more a consequence of Houston having no offense without Shead and that they were pretty unimpressive.
Houston bricked a ton of fts too and I emphasize the word brick.

Reaction Score
Aim high
Except for UConn and Villanova that is pretty much the ceiling for NEWBIE teams. I think Xavier went to a round of 8 once in 2015(ish) and Creighton did last year.

Reaction Score
Game was over when they took Shead off on a scooter. Rare that a team can survive the loss of its best player Mid-game. Especially if he is the guy everything runs through. Heck, we struggled when Clingan went out against Seton Hall. Once we had a couple of days to adjust our approach, it was fine, but adjusting on the fly is difficult. And it isn’t like when a guy fouls out and you need to adjust for 2 minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom