Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 50 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Yale can meet the physicality of SDSU they will be playing a much more comfortable tempo than the Auburn game.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Unfortunately Vermont has trouble scoring. Not seeing a miracle here but we gonna run it anyway.

I Hope Please GIF

Reaction Score
Colorado at 10 isn't your typical double digit seed though. They're one of the most on paper talented teams in the country and they've now won 9 of 10.
I hear you and the fact they are hot should carry some weight.

Being a 10 seed does indicate that there are flaws a 2 seed (with a smart coach) should be able to exploit.

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Nobody is getting in anybody's way in TAMU v. Neb.

What these first two days has shown: there are about 10 teams max that play any def in this tourney and Iowa St was abused on the interior in their game.

Reaction Score
Auburn is a good team and UConn is lucky to not have to play them. In this tournament not uncommon for good team to have off night, or opponent have a hot night and lose to a lesser team. It’s why they play 7 games series in the pros. Even with that a team gets hot and wins a series where they were not the best team.

The Ken Pom stats are the most accurate in my opinion.
UConn did get screwed by committee, but with this break, the bracket now seems fair, but both Iowa St and Illinois are good teams.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Auburn is a good team and UConn is lucky to not have to play them. In this tournament not uncommon for good team to have off night, or opponent have a hot night and lose to a lesser team. It’s why they play 7 games series in the pros. Even with that a team gets hot and wins a series where they were not the best team.

The Ken Pom stats are the most accurate in my opinion.
UConn did get screwed by committee, but with this break, the bracket now seems fair, but both Iowa St and Illinois are good teams.
They’re computer trickers. Beat a bunch of bad teams by a lot and didn’t beat anyone good.

Reaction Score
Tbh Yale was under seeded. If Duquense was an 11, Yale should have been a 12 at worst.

Reaction Score
Fear none. Respect all.
Northwestern won an NCAA tournament game. They are dangerous.

Auburn? They didn't do squat all year other than run up scores on bum teams to juice their numbers and be lucky enough to be on the right side of the SEC tournament bracket as it fell apart.

Reactions: caw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak