Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It would be cool to watch see Kansas vs Purdue just to see the refs self-combust
Oh No Help GIF by Space Chickens In Space

Reaction Score
Here it is:

Egregious on so many levels. No body contact what so ever and a clean block with the hand no where near the body. Like what was the ref expecting???

TimberFlake crashing to the floor after his hands slipped off rim probably "convinced" the ref must have a been a foul even if he didn't see it.

Would be nice if college bb had 1 foul "challenge" (under 3 mins let's say) for obvious game altering bad calls like this. The freakin refs go to the monitor on every play at end of game anyway so why not. Was such a bad obvious call that would've been overturned in 2 seconds after 1 replay.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
But Huskyhawk said no refs could see it!
Live, at game speed, with the defender coming from behind, I don't think any ref could see that he only touched the ball and not the arm.

PFs were 21 each. It wasn't called favorably for Kansas overall. My comparison to the way PC/St. Johns games are often called against us stands. Aggressive on ball defensive teams that live off of steals get away with a lot of stuff and Samford did.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Live, at game speed, with the defender coming from behind, I don't think any ref could see that he only touched the ball and not the arm.

PFs were 21 each. It wasn't called favorably for Kansas overall. My comparison to the way PC/St. Johns games are often called against us stands. Aggressive on ball defensive teams that live off of steals get away with a lot of stuff and Samford did.
sick team america GIF

Reaction Score
TimberFlake crashing to the floor after his hands slipped off rim probably "convinced" the ref must have a been a foul even if he didn't see it.

Would be nice if college bb had 1 foul "challenge" (under 3 mins let's say) for obvious game altering bad calls like this. The freakin refs go to the monitor on every play at end of game anyway so why not. Was such a bad obvious call that would've been overturned in 2 seconds after 1 replay.
That was my thinking too, the fall made it look like a foul even if he didn't intentionally flop. One of the best clean blocks ever.

Let's face it, the Big 12 is highly overrated, all that best conference talk and everything.

My sheet is on page 3 of the espn pool. I'm blaming all the yarders who started hyping up Kentucky at the end of the year. And I'm blaming the Big 12 too. All frauds!

Reaction Score
This guy is hilarious. Completely unhinged but knows ball
One thing about Kentucky, the program, history, will continue. Al Maguire's quote is the best. The issue is just a complete idiot of a coach, x and o's, game preparation. Calipari is the joke not Kentucky. Not a fan of Kentucky, but at a blue blood like UCONN, UNC, Kansas, no coach is bigger than the program, and that's the problem they are dealing with.

Reaction Score
I feel like UK fans are reaping what they sowed. They wanted a roster of 5* freshman. This is what happens when you have a roster of 5* freshman. Cry me a river.
UK fans want to win championships. Cal wants 5 star freshmen and to tout all his NBA stars, the fans don't give a cr@p about that.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
At halftime of last year's opening round game someone started a fire Hurley thread.

Reaction Score

Officials get the "big" bucks so that they aren't guessing and aren't fooled by a hard fall that was entirely because of the awkwardness of the offensive player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom