Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Furphy's on the floor, but looks like he got the wind knocked out of him by another Kansas guy.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Furphy's on the floor, but looks like he got the wind knocked out of him by a Kansas guy.
got crushed between two guys. KU size advantage is just massive. With Harris handling the ball and ability to throw over the press, they negate it better than I hoped.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Kentucky may eventually ”out-talent” Oakland, but their offensive and defensive schemes are mediocre and vanilla. It’s semi-organized pick-up ball.

The studio guys interviewed Cal and he was bragging about all the guys he’s had drafted and how they’ve made “4 billion dollars” in the NBA.

You want to prep guys for the league go coach OTE or in the G League. But he’s coaching a college team and appears to have no interest in the college game.

He realized long ago that’s how to market himself, cuz he ain’t out-coaching anyone.

I’ve been on this “Cal is an awful coach” train since Memphis days

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Thoughts on the Day.

11s seem to be the new 12s

Most teams run horrible offense. Our offense is just so far ahead of some of these teams. Even Nevada coached by Alford was running 20 year old ISO stuff. Other than Kansas right now I haven’t seen any real passing/motion offense. I didn’t watch every game.

Reaction Score
It’s early, but Self is really good with time to prepare. Jayhawks look ready for this. I worry about fatigue and what happens when they go to the bench.
Self is a really good coach for sure. Kansas could have been a Fianl Four threat with McCullar. Dickinson has been successful against Edey so he wouldn’t be fazed going against him. Without MCCullar I just don’t see Kansas going to the Final Four since their rotation wasn’t all that deep to begin with.

Reaction Score
He realized long ago that’s how to market himself, cuz he ain’t out-coaching anyone.

I’ve been on this “Cal is an awful coach” train since Memphis days
Who hasn’t been?? The guy is literally the biggest fraud in college bb and has been for over a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom