Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Would've been glad to see Izzo lose, but I can't ever root for Miss. St. Someday we need to play them in the tournament and win by 40

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I saw a good deal of Duquesne love in the buildup.

Reaction Score
Big XII fans should be nervous. BYU was one of their teams that got a lot of undue credit, and they look like frauds so far.

They have to hope it's just a matchup thing, where BYU's finesse game ran into the buzzsaw of a hot and improving Duquesne team who play tough D.

Reaction Score
Big XII fans should be nervous. BYU was one of their teams that got a lot of undue credit, and they look like frauds so far.

They have to hope it's just a matchup thing, where BYU's finesse game ran into the buzzsaw of a hot and improving Duquesne team who play tough D.
BYU might be an anomaly though. They live and die by the three so much. Capable of beating anyone when hot but capable of losing to anyone when cold.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score

nah bro. byu is an outlier in the big 12 they just win games when they make shots. they're the type of team that can win some games as the underdog but if they're the favorite against a physical team they can get punked. my nit team beat them by double figures on their home floor.

Reaction Score
BYU might be an anomaly though. They live and die by the three so much. Capable of beating anyone when hot but capable of losing to anyone when cold.
That's kind of what I was getting at -- their style may actually be an anomaly for the Big XII so that they could be uniquely overrated in a way their other teams aren't. That's their hope. We'll see when Texas and TTU get underway.

Reaction Score
Does McDermott only like an evil defensive mastermind against UConn?

Reaction Score
Nice surge by Creighton to end the half, defense finally tightened up

Reaction Score
Momentum starting to turn for Creighton. This feels like a game that will get out of hand quick in the second half.

Reaction Score
Think that’s my plan next year.

Should’ve scheduled my colonoscopy for one of these days instead of last week. I was more nervous about the procedure so I was trying to get it over with but in retrospect, it’s an easy excuse for a lazy day to watch hoops.
Is this necessary???

Reaction Score
corn byu and regular byu both getting cooked at the same time is what march is all about.

Lol normally your comments are irritating but "corn byu" is legit funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom