Toscano Attendance Question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Toscano Attendance Question

Reaction Score
Why are they selling the day of game tickets for $55 that seems insane to me.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Has that ever stopped us from commenting?
Nope…I just hope someone with some sense and some pull reads this forum once in a while.

Reaction Score
Don't hold your breath, Bomber. The guys with "some sense" don't sit where you and I do.

Reaction Score
I know that there are no tickets available for Toscano games but there are so many empty seats. Can’t they give away those tickets to students or resell them? I’d love to go to a game but I don’t have season tickets.
The UConn Club auction has club seat tickets at Toscano for 5 or so games available.

Reaction Score
The only solution would be to deny season tickets to people who let their tickets go consistently unused. But we all know that isn’t practical.
No! Take the money, but fill the seats anyway! If the rightful owner shows up, you make the squatter move. This isn’t rocket science. You can even refund the squatter’s ticket price if it makes the department feel cleaner.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
No! Take the money, but fill the seats anyway! If the rightful owner shows up, you make the squatter move. This isn’t rocket science. You can even refund the squatter’s ticket price if it makes the department feel cleaner.
You can’t fill seats that are already paid for. Only the airlines can do that. Imagine the curfuffle that would take place when both parties have tickets for the same seats.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You can’t fill seats that are already paid for. Only the airlines can do that. Imagine the curfuffle that would take place when both parties have tickets for the same seats.
You could do a 'donate' or 50% buy back option.

Reaction Score
I know that there are no tickets available for Toscano games but there are so many empty seats. Can’t they give away those tickets to students or resell them? I’d love to go to a game but I don’t have season tickets.
There is a link for the UConn Club auction on the basketball board. There are a number of hockey tickets available at both Toscano and the XL Center. Bidding ends this evening. Worth a look for those who have been unable to get tickets.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom