Top seniors next year | The Boneyard

Top seniors next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just in case the CT SUN end up with a lottery pick next year, who are the best seniors they have to choose from.

Reaction Score
KML for one.....

I will be surprised if she isn't the top senior in the nation next year, as long as she remains healthy.

U

UCONNfan1

I think the list of impact players is small (KML and Williams). But the list of players who could be decent, to pretty good, is longer...

KML
Liz Williams
Hammond
Burdick
Harrison
Massengale
Logic
Orrange
Stokes

To me one of the years ESPN/HG really got it right (at least at the very top) - Williams and KML were rated 98 and no one else above a 96.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
School's still out on Massengale. Hope she returns to form after her injury.

I read some commentator's assessment (can't recall who or where) recently that WNBA sources were saying said KML's draft stock had soared after last season because of her improved rebounding production. As an aside, the same source indicated this year's draft was going to be a weak one.

Reaction Score
KML for one.....

I will be surprised if she isn't the top senior in the nation next year, as long as she remains healthy.
Pretty slim pickins after her KML IMO.

Reaction Score
School's still out on Massengale. Hope she returns to form after her injury.

I read some commentator's assessment (can't recall who or where) recently that WNBA sources were saying said KML's draft stock had soared after last season because of her improved rebounding production. As an aside, the same source indicated this year's draft was going to be a weak one.

Reaction Score
Not sure how you can soar when you were the likely #1 pick......and now you are the likely #1 pick :). But I understand your point

As to this class, it is the weakest in recent memory. What year was worse?? Harrison could go 2nd and with a decent Senior season Stokes could go Top 5

Z

Reaction Score
this will be an interesting draft year coming up. i def think KML, Harrision, and Williams will be the best seniors. which one is the number 1 pick for post players? i am biased but i would take harrison over williams.

as far as who will be the number 1 overall pick, i guess it will depend on which team has the #1 pick and what they need.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Update on Massengale. She did a interview on radio show. She said she is full go. Ready to start playing once the season starts. I do agree that over all at least for now. This over all senior class doesn't seem that strong. After KML, Harrison, and Williams.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Is there any chance that E. Williams will go directly to med school and end her hoops career? How about Kiah?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Is there any chance that E. Williams will go directly to med school and end her hoops career? How about Kiah?

I'd have the utmost respect for Elizabeth if she opted for med school.

Kiah is so athletic and gifted on D that if she is solid on O, a WNBA team may well take a chance on her in the first round of the draft.

Reaction Score
Crystal Bradford, Central Michigan. Keep an eye on her, she'll be a lottery pick.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Can't teach Size, IMHO Kiah will be drafted late first round or possibly higher if she improves her offense this year. This presumes she remains a starter for the complete year and doesn't end up in Geno's doghouse because of bad practice habits.

Reaction Score
I think whoever picks Samantha Logic gets a starter and a star immediately !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RollSkis

Top Bottom