Top 3 Things You Want to See Sunday At 6:00 At DePaul on CBS Sports Network | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want to See Sunday At 6:00 At DePaul on CBS Sports Network

Reaction Score
I just looked at KK's stats. She is shooting .345 from the arc but actually 52% from all other shots, a very solid percentage. I think she never had to be a 3 point shooter in high school because of her speed but I suspect she will be a lot better with summer emphasis. The point is that even with forced drives she is shooting over 50% and if that gets just a small improvement with selectivity, which Geno has said, it can have a very impactful consequence for the team.
We went to the state championship game last spring & I can’t recall if she did much 3 point shooting. It felt like there were 5 KK’s out there. I’ve never seen a high school team with her motor. She does not stop. Definitely a rock solid player.

Reaction Score
1- AALIYAH having a double- double (26 pts 11 reb)
2- Paige makes at least 3 no look passes (22 pts 11 assists)
3- Ice makes her presence known on the blocks. 16 pts & 6 rebounds

Bonus- have at least but having one player notice me wearing my home crafted UCONN women’s bball hat.

Reaction Score
For me it's always about who plays, assuming that they get minutes because they've impressed Geno with something in practice or game play. Thus, my 3 things are as follows:
  1. Q
  2. Q
  3. Q
The more Q plays, the better things look for March.
I think Q might have hit that “freshman wall”. So now I’m hoping that she recovers in time to help my favorite team win some games. Go UConn!

Reaction Score
1) Great defense
2) Senseless turnovers
3) No injuries while coming away with the W

Reaction Score
1. Efficient Paige
2. KK providing more offense
3. Ice playing good D and rebounding with good inside offense

Reaction Score
One thing they need is to have all their players be consistent in effort and production. At this point in the season you must know what you are going to get when you insert a player into the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom