Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Syracuse on Monday At 6:00 p.m. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Syracuse on Monday At 6:00 p.m.

Reaction Score
Plenty of teams beat ND and Syracuse matches up very good with them especially with the size. UConn lost to ND but basically forgot that there was 4 quarters and stopped after 3 in what was a very close game. This game will come down to fouls and second chance points.

UConn must play good defense and not get out of position for rebounds
They can't allow the guards to penetrate at will and get to AE who is vital to the win
Make the extra pass and it the open shots
Love your two points; 1) Position for rebounds…in both Cuse victories over the Irish they handily won the rebounding battle..we NEED to take care of that, and 2) Can’t allow the guards to penetrate….that’s one way Fair gets many of her points…in the lane…if we can simply “keep her in front of you”, believe we’ll be just fine. Hoping for a well officiated game!

Reaction Score
1. Keep the ball out of Fair's hands. Nika should face-guard. Don't let her get the ball. If she can't stop try KK on her.
2. Paige needs to score and get lots of attention which will open the court for others
3. Stay out of foul trouble.

Reaction Score
Everyone above has stated all that I want to see against the Orangewomen today. But I’ll emphasize:
1) Play smart, have fun
2) Execute a lockdown defensive scheme
3) No injuries after the W

Reaction Score
A lot of people concerned about fouls including myself however that will be at least somewhat out of their control I hope for good, consistent officials. The kind that call real fouls, don't seem to affect the game flow, and you realize weren't noticed after the game. so:
1. Good officials leading to no foul trouble
2. Team hitting their shots
3. Strong defense leading to a win.

Reaction Score
1. At least 5 players in double figures
2. Nika get 10+ assists and a couple of 3's
3. Freshmen play steady BB
Turn up the Big East Tournament style defense!

Reaction Score
1. Contain Fair to under 20 points.
2. Control the boards
3. Paige, AE and Ash to have a similar game to the last one

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member