Too tired, Too little, Too few, too late ? | The Boneyard

Too tired, Too little, Too few, too late ?

Reaction Score
Just the way that cagey, Cheshire-cat Connecticut coach wants the field to feel. He feels really, really good. USC is in for an evening of UConn swinging from its heels.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just the way that cagey, Cheshire-cat Connecticut coach wants the field to feel. He feels really, really good. USC is in for an evening of UConn swinging from its heels.
He’s a crafty old fox

Reaction Score
I don't think they will be tired tonight. They all knew they were beat after the game but two days to recover is plenty of time if you focus on the recovery which I am sure they did. Duke played a tenacious defense and so did UConn and that will wear you out if you have a regular bench rotation and UConn basically went with 6 in the game.

Watching USC I noticed they play slow and they don't have a lot of movement on offense. JuJu shoots a lot and misses way more than she makes so if UConn can stay close on rebounds and limit second chance points this should be a game they win. I expect Paige to be at her best and AE has to have a break out game eventually, why not tonight?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom