Tom Crean | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Tom Crean

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Cmon Bill. It hasn’t been the play calling, he’s just been without his PG the past two years

I sorta agree with you, but I put that on the coaching staff for not recruiting another point guard as this team has always done better when you have two ball handlers on the team

Reaction Score
Lambeau Fields

2007_the_comebacks_002.jpg

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Coach Moreland Smith. One of the most underappreciated coaches of my lifetime.

Reaction Score
Tommy Amaker - harvard
edit: pat chambers - penn state
Amaker is interesting - he may be comfortable at Harvard not having to deal with nonsensical issues; he put together a nice squad at Seton Hall - I don't remember much about what he did at UM (must have failed) - maybe he is waiting for the Duke job.

Reaction Score
Amaker has been bad everywhere he’s went. Harvard has the best recruiting in the Ivy League by leaps and bounds, and they’ve been awful the last few years. Michigan was terrible under Amaker too. I wouldn’t even consider him.

Pat Chambers is probably going to get fired by Penn State this year. Enough said there as well.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Absolutely shocked. 5 pages in and no one has offered up Geno yet.

Reaction Score
An under the radar coaching candidate that I like (being serious) is Matt McMahon. He’s only 39 years old, but has made Murray St very competitive in just his third year as coach. Murray St. has produced many good coaches like Mick Cronin, Steve Prohm (Iowa State), and Billy Kennedy (Texas A&M). He was also hired as an assistant by LA Tech, who also does a tremendous job at finding great basketball minds.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
An under the radar coaching candidate that I like (being serious) is Matt McMahon. He’s only 39 years old, but has made Murray St very competitive in just his third year as coach. Murray St. has produced many good coaches like Mick Cronin, Steve Prohm (Iowa State), and Billy Kennedy (Texas A&M). He was also hired as an assistant by LA Tech, who also does a tremendous job at finding great basketball minds.

I don't think he has enough experience. Not a long enough track record to make an evaluation. You can't really use past coaches as a measure of success, because each guy is an individual with different experiences. He didn't even have any assistant experience at a high major program. Too many unknowns. jmo tho

Reaction Score
I don't think he has enough experience. Not a long enough track record to make an evaluation. You can't really use past coaches as a measure of success, because each guy is an individual with different experiences. He didn't even have any assistant experience at a high major program. Too many unknowns. jmo tho
Agreed, just throwing his name out there though as an up and comer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom