Tolksdorf Transferring to American University | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tolksdorf Transferring to American University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Leon is a good kid and will always be a Husky, he will have a very nice career at American. I don't know what it is about these Germans, Giffey is one of my all-time favorite Husky's, Leon is a great kid, Wolfy made one bad decision but he also was a great teammate and Dirk is one of my all-time favorite athletes.

D

Deleted member 3149

Class act. Gonna miss Leon- wish him nothing but the best. Would be awesome to see him rise at AU

Reaction Score
We are now Germanless. I hope Leon does well at AU. I am sure we will fill the slot with someone very good. KO is en fuego.

Reaction Score
Thanks Leon and congrats on your choice, you will do wonderful things. Great kid, always a Husky!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I am grateful for Leon's play (two big threes against 'Nova) and his tremendous contributions as a teammate. I wish him the best of success...and I do think that he will enjoy 3 years in our Nation's capitol and in the long run that will probably help him professionally (business connections etc.). Fair winds and following seas Leon!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wow, this sounds awesome. Can't top this.

Good luck Leon. My last memory of Leon would be my buddy's birthday last weekend.

Got him, Ty, and Niels a beaver at Teds. Later that night my buddy and I saw them all again at Wally's. By this time I was past intoxicated. Put my arm around him and chatted for a bit. He pointed out a girl that he wanted me to spit some game to. Hell yeah I'll spit some game Leon. Slid right over and started to spit some killer game, obviously. Leon was laughing the entire time... But i took that as approval. The girl may have gotten up and left, but let's be honest here, she was into me.

Thanks for the memories Leelee.

Reaction Score
Wolf was awful. The Yard makes it sound like we had to replace Wilt. He was arguably the worst post defender ever at UConn and I think in 80+ games hit double figures twice, both times easily giving up more on the defensive end.

Leon is a good kid and will always be a Husky, he will have a very nice career at American. I don't know what it is about these Germans, Giffey is one of my all-time favorite Husky's, Leon is a great kid, Wolfy made one bad decision but he also was a great teammate and Dirk is one of my all-time favorite athletes.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good kid, I wish him the best.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Wolf was awful. The Yard makes it sound like we had to replace Wilt. He was arguably the worst post defender ever at UConn and I think in 80+ games hit double figures twice, both times easily giving up more on the defensive end.

Feel better now?

Reaction Score
He was decent for us as the season went on, and most important, he was a team player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom