Today I heard the ECU fb coach talk about college football | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Today I heard the ECU fb coach talk about college football

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Or a DIY project!
do-it-yourself-lobotomy.jpg

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I guess the impermissible benefits just didn't happen right.

What impermissible benefits? What happened for which UConn was not punished?

Nate Miles? The kid never suited up for the program AND UConn was docked two scholarships and was forced to fire two assistant coaches. How is that cheating?

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
And what does that have to do with the 2011 national championship team?

We've more than paid the price for whatever wrongdoing happened in 2008 (former manager turned "agent" thinking he's a big-shot giving money to a kid for his surgery that never even played a game at UConn). Now, the Cam Newton's and the UNC fake classes of the world get off without a problem. This isn't Miami booster or Penn State child rape kind of sh it here... this was small time AND nothing to do with Kemba and the kids in 2011.

I'm sure Johnny Football and Texas A&M think they will be fine too.

Reaction Score

We've more than paid the price for whatever wrongdoing happened in 2008 (former manager turned "agent" thinking he's a big-shot giving money to a kid for his surgery that never even played a game at UConn). Now, the Cam Newton's and the UNC fake classes of the world get off without a problem. This isn't Miami booster or Penn State child rape kind of sh it here... this was small time AND nothing to do with Kemba and the kids in 2011.

That article was totally incorrect.

Reaction Score
Why is she here? Don't you have to check up on ACC teams and all the stuff that gets swept under the rug there? You shouldn't have time to troll on other boards. Read Husky25 post again.

You really need to stop reading the Inquire of the sports world.

Reaction Score

Calhoun was cheating in 1995 and got caught (another slap on the wrist) and caught again in 2010. I have no doubt that between 1995 and 2010 he was still paying plenty of players to play at uconn, changing grades, etc. To say you paid the price is laughable. you guys got to keep your natty and got some light handed punishment

Reaction Score
Calhoun was cheating in 1995 and got caught (another slap on the wrist) and caught again in 2010. I have no doubt that between 1995 and 2010 he was still paying plenty of players to play at uconn, changing grades, etc. To say you paid the price is laughable. you guys got to keep your natty and got some light handed punishment

Oops the turd is back and dumped another load of crap here. Can we please just ignore her? Me too.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
Oops the turd is back and dumped another load of crap here. Can we please just ignore her? Me too.
Someone is jealous of winning, I guess. She has no idea what she is talking about. BTW, Larry seems like an odd name for a woman, right?

Husky25

Reaction Score
What happened in 1995? Is this the airline ticket episode involving Kirk King and Ricky Moore? Do you care to admit that losing a team's starting power forward for the remainder of the season and point guard for a number of games, including a nationally televised tilt with a top ranked Kansas team a tad more than a slap on the wrist? Go somewhere else. You're overmatched here...and ill-informed.

UConn Dan

Reaction Score
What happened in 1995? Is this the airline ticket episode involving Kirk King and Ricky Moore? Do you care to admit that losing a team's starting power forward for the remainder of the season and point guard for a number of games, including a nationally televised tilt with a top ranked Kansas team a tad more than a slap on the wrist? Go somewhere else. You're overmatched here...and ill-informed.
Right, Kirk and Ricky took plane tickets home to see their families from an agent who was friends with Donny Marshall in exchange for free basketball tickets that the players gave to him. Obviously, taking the plane tickets was a violation (the players giving the guy game tickets is not a violation). It was a mistake and they served their time. Hardly pay for play. I remember being at that Kansas game too, my freshman year.

This troll just needs to go home.

Husky25

Reaction Score
I asked you a question. Do you answer anything directly?

Know what? Never mind. Use your imagination on what I think you can do with your unsupported conjecture and Queen's English (That's not how we spell rumors in this country). I'm going home.

Reaction Score

Your coach actually gave $5,000 in cash to a player, his wife went on a drug buy with another player, your ass't coach was smoking crack in the locker room with your AD, and your brother was dating the mascot's grandmother.

Reaction Score
Eh, duck* off troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc