To T Or Not To T | The Boneyard

To T Or Not To T

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
That is, indeed, the question:

The Huskies were given commemorative t-shirts last Tuesday after they tied the Huskies of 2008-10 at 90 straight wins. They were given t-shirts with “91” on them Saturday. What happens if they beat host Tulsa at Reynolds Center Tuesday for No. 92?

“We were talking about that,” Collier said with a smile. “Are we going to get another t-shirt with every win? I don’t know what they’ll do.”

UConn women's basketball answers when destiny calls

Come on Nike! Why wouldn't you. It is a new record. You can't have enough Ts right?

Other stuff in article which looks new to me, other stuff retread.

Somewhere in the middle: "We’re not going to get everything perfect every time,” Collier said. “But when it counts, we’re going to make shots and we’re going to get stops and make plays. So far this year, that’s what happened. We know when it needs to get done, someone is going to do it. We’re not sure who it’s going to be, but they’ll get it done.”

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I suspect should they get there, 100 would be another T shirt, but nothing else before or after that until the NCAA NC game if they get there.

Reaction Score
I suspect should they get there, 100 would be another T shirt, but nothing else before or after that until the NCAA NC game if they get there.

It looks as though up to 99 is pretty much taken for granted--although nothing is a certainty. But i suspect that those that make these decision will think along the line of 99 and not present them until the 100 number--However, ass u me, that Uconn fails to win the 100 game (heresy) do they then print 99? and toss the 100's--assuming they prepared them cuz the game is at home??

Reaction Score
It looks as though up to 99 is pretty much taken for granted--although nothing is a certainty.

Yes, nothing is a certainty because Feb 1 at Temple could be more than a little interesting....

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I say Nike should give them another t-shirt when they win their 100th game, and when they win their 113th game, give them a t-shirt and some Nikes with 113 on them .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom