To all you Husky Gear Freaks... | The Boneyard

To all you Husky Gear Freaks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
go check out the new bookstore! Well actually the same bookstore now under new management.

Today I was dropping my son off at Boy Scout Camp near Mansfield so I swung by the bookstore on campus to check out the hats. I left $300+ poorer!!!

They have some great stuff and are running quite a few brands now not just Nike, which I am HUGE fan of. If you are a golfer (which I am) they have some awesome golf stuff from Cutter-Buck and Under Armour! I grabbed a few golf over shirts and a vest which set me back quite a bit!

I think the quality of gear from start to finish is light years above what they had before Barnes and Noble took over. They used to have some good stuff mixed in with some crap and quite honestly it's ALL really solid right now! I will say I'm pretty picky and there isn't much to complain about in terms of quality. If I had to complain about anything it would be that Nike keeps trying to push red as one of our primary colors. They had a bunch of shirts, hats and pullovers that were solid red with the husky/Uconn logo on it. I'm just not a fan, I prefer the base blue on our gear.

Lastly, the improvement in quality came at a price! Things are NOT cheap there and I'm not a guy that has a problem spending money. Beware of sticker shock!

Reaction Score
Lastly, the improvement in quality came at a price! Things are NOT cheap there and I'm not a guy that has a problem spending money. Beware of sticker shock!

gear is more expensive? It was absurd when I was there in 2014 and I refused to buy anything there because of it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's not horrible. Keep in mind that nothing there is discounted since they just built up new stock.

LINK

Reaction Score
We're stuck with red. People are going to look back and say red was one of our colors.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Anyone know where I can get a new UConn pop-up tent around the state? Last season I remember someone saying they were at BJ's in Manchester? Thx!

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Can I have a block C ball cap and just call it retro?

It would be nice if at just one home game we wore the block "C" helmets. I think there's still a lot of support for that style.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
It would be nice if at just one home game we wore the block "C" helmets. I think there's still a lot of support for that style.

God, how I love any opportunity to post this picture.

upload_2016-7-30_22-9-9.png

Reaction Score
Anyone know where I can get a new UConn pop-up tent around the state? Last season I remember someone saying they were at BJ's in Manchester? Thx!

I bought one at the bookstore last summer. I could not find one at any of the local stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom