To all the fans 2moro | The Boneyard

To all the fans 2moro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Enjoy the game! The weather has been back and forth rain or no rain and it seems its going to hold off until Sunday now. Thats great news and I hope with that we get a good crowd. I will go on the record now saying our attendance #'s will be over double the amount of BCU's!!!! :D This past year was a bit rough. Compared to years before there is no doubt that this program is heading in the right direction. Don't forget before you leave in the morning for the lots to pregame to turn your tv's on to SNY to help the ratings. Every bit counts as the TV deal this year is a leg up on our regional rivals and could lead us to another great building block for this program. I'm seeing alot of positive chat on the social media sites about 2moro which is great. Seems like alot of students are talking which is great. The players are repping blue or white teams and are clearly very excited to take the field 2moro.

A lot of good looking commits will be in the house and also alot of families. Several of our 2012 commits in attendance have there families with them, if you see them make sure you put your best foot forward as they are the future. I was told coach P and crew did a great job 2night with the commits/recruits and had a great dinner with them. They are in a local hotel for the night and can't wait for 2moro. I'm very excited for this game as you can tell. It may be the mix of a tough rebuilding year in fball with the crazy year we had with bball. I'm sure some of you feel the same but i'm just excited to be moving forward. My hope is that we see a good game 2moro and hopefully get to see some younger guys breakout and put there names for good on the 2 deep for the fall. I'm really excited to see Joe Williams and our WR's among others. Like most I will be watching the QB position but I understand that 2moro is not going to result in anything big from that spot. I though would be joking you if i didn't say i'm excited to see how much Jmac has improved pocket pres wise and to see what Whitmer really has. I'm sure Casey will show us some good stuff also. As goes for Nebrich and Mcum.

Goodluck to all the players and heers to a good game with everyone leaving in good health. Also after this point isn't the end for fball for a while, its just the begining. I can't wait for the draft. Reyes seems to be a solid top 40 pick and Kash I think will get drafted. I can't wait for there chances at the next level! Enjoy yourselves 2moro husky fans and I can't wait for the postgame chat here later this weekend, especially a 241...

Lastly I know there was a recent thread about the squad captains for the game. One of them is a local guy from norwalk and a fan favorite. I forget his name(forgive me i'm young and never saw him play) but read about him and his great career at UConn. Reading The Hour 2night there was a great write up on him and if your looking for it just go to the papers website. I was very encouraged on how with PP up there he got back involved with UConn thru the alum office and now is involved with the fball program and in Burton all the time.

Now that I got that out of my system I'm heading to Grand to get my swirl on in prepregame for 2moro. Enjoy the day 2moro, go dogs!!!

Reaction Score
Everyone will be critiquing the QB's tomorrow. I hope its a fun game where there are no injuries and the HS recruits enjoy the game.
Dewey Raymond is the Norwalk guy. He played MLB at McMahon, went to Maryland and then transferred to UCONN. He married into the Robustelli clan.

Reaction Score
Awesome post, huskyfandan. You express many of the same sentiments I have toward this past year in uconn athletics. In terms of spring football, hope springs eternal and I'm excited to see a good following building with every passing year. With local media showing more attention to these talented and bright young men than ever and a hometown coach that speaks to the people, I really feel that Uconn football will become a fall institution and the rent will rock for years to come.

I'm really glad that no matter what play happens today, defensively or offensively, a husky will be making it and will be representing the pride and tradition of the blue and white.

Reaction Score
Stuck here at work until 4 P.M. & ths Sun has just come out. Look's like a great day for some football. Can't wait to get home & watch the game. I set the DVR this morning at 6 A.M. Have fun everyone that's heading out to the RENT.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Shoot, can't make it this year.

First 'Yarder to provide a link to a live stream of the game gets a cupie doll...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
What better place than here.... What better time than now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom