Tiffany Hayes Leaves Avenida | The Boneyard

Tiffany Hayes Leaves Avenida

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
She will be missed as she played some giant basketball this season, part of the season on a bad knee.
I wouldnt be shocked if she took a break for the entire, or maybe a partial Euro season.
By the way that is 3 players to leave Avenida after the season ended Thursday, Tif, Milic, and Gajic.
Time to rebuild the chemistry on the team.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Huge loss. Tiffany has an edge to her game, she can take it to the basket off the dribble and play through contact. She took over offensively in some of their biggest games. No one currently on Avenida can duplicate her skill set.

However, Avenida seems to be an attractive place to play so they should be able to add a quality replacement or two. (Jewel Loyd played with them in recent years.)

Unfortunately Gajic was hurt most of the year but she does appear to have some ability at the small forward position.

Milic is very good but the post position was crowded with Hof and Diallo, and then they added Alarie to boot late in the season. So it is possible she wants to go somewhere to get more playing time. She will definitely get it.

Last edited:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Huge loss. Tiffany has an edge to her game, she can take it to the basket off the dribble and play through contact. She took over offensively in some of their biggest games. No one currently on Avenida can duplicate her skill set.

However, Avenida seems to be an attractive place to play so they should be able to add a quality replacement or two. (Jewel Loyd played with them in recent years.)

Unfortunately Gajic was hurt most of the year but she does appear to have some ability at the small forward position.

Milic is very good but the post position was crowded with Hof and Diallo, and then they added Alarie to boot late in the season. So it is possible she wants to go somewhere to get more playing time. She will definitely get it.
Would love for Gabby to come there to replace Tif. I have no idea of the pay structure for Spain vs Hungary teams, or if she is still signed for Sopron.
I hope the Captain, Silvia Dominguez, can play again. She played most of the season with a bad shoulder and plantar fasciitis.
I am thinking both Lou and Karlie and Bella Alarie return.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
New team for Tif, in Turkey. This is not one of the top 2 teams in Turkey. They are Galatesray and Fenerbahce. They werent in Euroleague either, but Euro Cup

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
That looks like a very good team on paper.

Fagbenle played with Tiffany on Perfumerias Avenida in 2019-2020, and as I recall is the star on the Great Britain National team (with Karlie). Also a former WNBA player.

Gray was with Girona this past season, also moving out of Spain. Three time WNBA all star currently with the Aces.

Anigwe was a star at Cal, somewhat surprised she was recently waived by the Sparks. The competition for roster spots in the WNBA is just brutal.

Zellous is an 11 year WNBA vet currently on the Mystics roster.

Turner has played in the WNBA with the Mercury. Hollingsworth has also played in the WNBA.

Looks like somebody has opened up the checkbook in Turkey.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom