"Tiffany Back at Practice" | The Boneyard

"Tiffany Back at Practice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's all Altavilla tweeted.

Should we infer that she actually practiced? Not sure, but hoping all is well.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
According to Jim Fuller, Tiff was on the court practicing with the team.

Reaction Score
Good for her. I hope she takes it easy on Saturday, so she can be at full strength for the later rounds.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Good for her. I hope she takes it easy on Saturday, so she can be at full strength for the later rounds.

You can hope all you want but this kid has never taken it easy on the court and she won't start now. She has never missed a game nor has she ever given less than her best every time she pulled on her UConn jersey.

We fans have been blessed by the opportunity to watch her for four wonderful seasons. She deserves to go out in style. A third NC ring would be just right.

Reaction Score
You can hope all you want but this kid has never taken it easy on the court and she won't start now. She has never missed a game nor has she ever given less than her best every time she pulled on her UConn jersey.

We fans have been blessed by the opportunity to watch her for four wonderful seasons. She deserves to go out in style. A third NC ring would be just right.
Geno should tell her the first time he sees her on the floor or in the stands she's coming out.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I expect she'll play limited minutes against PV A&M. Brianna Banks needs the minutes. KML needs the minutes. Kiah needs the minutes. Buck, Lauren, and Michala could use the minutes. Caroline and Tiff can use a little bit of warmup for the rest of the tourney and then a rest. Second round won't be a total pushover, but as long as Geno can limit minutes, he should.

Reaction Score

I was thinking the same thing as I typed that post. :D I know when it comes to effort and passion, she won't take it easy. She's too fierce of a competitor for that. But when it comes to minutes, if hers are limited it probably wouldn't hurt.

Reaction Score
I was thinking the same thing as I typed that post. :D I know when it comes to effort and passion, she won't take it easy. She's too fierce of a competitor for that. But when it comes to minutes, if hers are limited it probably wouldn't hurt.
You are right about Tiff except that going out injured wouldn't be in style. There times when you have to be smart and do what's right for the team. She should not risk herself (if there is any risk) just to get a few more points in a game where she is clearly not needed. She will be critical in the coming weeks.

Reaction Score
I think she'll be smart about it. She played in the BE tournament because she knew it was her last go around and her team needed her for those big games. But tomorrow is a completely different story. I think she'll still put in the most effort she can muster considering her circumstances. That doesn't necessarily mean she's going to go and hurt herself. She's been relatively healthy for four years. I think she knows what she's doing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom