Tickets | The Boneyard

Tickets

Reaction Score
Looking to go to a game soon and was wondering if i should buy the tickets now or wait until right before the game for the best prices

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Usually like 3 days before on stub hub is best time, but teams momentum plays a big factor (can get way cheaper or more expensive depending whether on a winning or losing streak).

good advice though is if you find sears at a price you are happy to pay snap them up rather than waiting to try to save 2 dollars a ticket and then they are gone.

Reaction Score
You can buy tickets to the Memphis game on the official UConn site for as little as $3 + fees. No point in waiting! They're not good seats, obviously, but the home games have been fun of late. Should be a lot of people at that one.

Reaction Score
Looking to go to a game soon and was wondering if i should buy the tickets now or wait until right before the game for the best prices
If it means that much to you, cost shouldn't matter. Buy a ticket and be there.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Buy tickets to a Gampel game and get the cheapest ones. They don’t check tickets in the upper level so if there are empty seats closer in the second half it’s easy to move down. And you can’t go wrong in Gampel since there isn’t a bad seat in the place. XL center upper level seats are not that great if you are more than like 10 rows back.

Reaction Score
If you are looking for tickets to the Memphis game, and want to help out the local youth of CT, we're hosting a fundraiser event for Husky Ticket Project on Sunday. Game ticket, lunch, drinks, and auction/raffle with Husky memorabilia.

It'll be a great event and a lot of fun.
Where are the seats located if you purchase the $60 package?

Reaction Score
My brother purchased 8 tickets for $3/each for the Memphis game on the UConn ticket site yesterday. Me of course, paid full price back in the preseason. Regardless should be a fun game with plenty of time for pre-game drinking.

Reaction Score
You can also buy cheap tickets and then get there early and join the stampede to try to get the bar seats. Lol

Reaction Score
Just made a donation Popcorn hatter. We can not make this game. I hope our dogs give your kids a great experience. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Boy would be great to win at SMU. Then pack the XL Sun for win over Memphis.

Reaction Score
If it means that much to you, cost shouldn't matter. Buy a ticket and be there.
I’m amazed at the efforts some will go to to save a few bucks. Pick best available instead of lowest priced and enjoy the game.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
School announced non-student tickets sold out for Sunday. They also announced an advanced sell out last game then report 800 below a sell out

Reaction Score
Just made a donation Popcorn hatter. We can not make this game. I hope our dogs give your kids a great experience. Go Huskies!
Thank you!!! Really appreciate the support.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
School announced non-student tickets sold out for Sunday. They also announced an advanced sell out last game then report 800 below a sell out
Just checked, and only spotty singles left around the arena.

Reaction Score
Just checked, and only spotty singles left around the arena.

There were a good amount of tickets available yesterday when I checked. Mostly upper deck, but at least a couple thousand that were in rows next to each other. I find it really hard to believe that there are only singles scattered throughout the arena as shown in the current inventory on the site.

Either:
  1. Scalpers or 3rd party site bought up all the tickets
  2. The ticket office is hiding tickets on the site, because for absolutely no reason... they always do this.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Anyone not buying tickets direct from UConn these days is not a good fan.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
There is a lot of helpful information here, as well as a variety of opinions. I'm grateful for that.

Reaction Score
Less than 20 tickets + lunch packages remain for the Husky Ticket Project event on Sunday!

Reminder, even if you have a ticket, you can still join us for lunch. Will be a great pregame event with food, drinks, and entertainment. Your support will allow us to continue to grow Husky Ticket Project, which is about to surpass 2,000 tickets allocated to kids in less than 2 years of existence.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom