Tickets for away games | The Boneyard

Tickets for away games

Reaction Score
My wife and I were season ticket holders for a number of years, but now live out of state. We plan to be in North Carolina the week of the N.C. State game so I’m hoping someone on the board can provide some info on getting tickets. For away games is the conventional approach to go thru the host school or through UConn? N.C. State site says this game may not be available as single game, so that may not be an option any way. Just wondering how you guys normally approach tickets for away games?

Reaction Score
I'd try Stubhub......they should have some tickets for sale if you don't mind paying a bit more......you'll have to check from time to time to see when tickets to that game are available.....

Reaction Score
I'd try Stubhub......they should have some tickets for sale if you don't mind paying a bit more......you'll have to check from time to time to see when tickets to that game are available.....
Always nicer to sit in a UConn section. I’m in same situation as OP, seeing as I live in NC

Reaction Score
Always nicer to sit in a UConn section. I’m in same situation as OP, seeing as I live in NC
Stubhub uses a seating diagram to show all available seats so you may be able to sit in that general area........it may be a while before tickets are available on Stubhub but I've found them to be a good resource when other sources of tickets aren't helpful.....

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Are the tickets from Stub Hub, Mobile tickets?

Reaction Score
For the DePaul games here in Chicago, I just try to get them for face value on their site date (October 3rd for me) as opposed to StubHub. I try my best to never have to pay the reseller’s price.

Reaction Score
My wife and I were season ticket holders for a number of years, but now live out of state. We plan to be in North Carolina the week of the N.C. State game so I’m hoping someone on the board can provide some info on getting tickets. For away games is the conventional approach to go thru the host school or through UConn? N.C. State site says this game may not be available as single game, so that may not be an option any way. Just wondering how you guys normally approach tickets for away games?
Don’t give up on the old-fashioned method….straight up call to host school ticket office. I too now live in non-Husky land and have smoothly gotten excellent and affordable seats. NC State‘s language (“single game ….may not be an option “) shows where the money cesspool continues to lead. Argh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom