TIckets available at BOX office for Face Value | The Boneyard

TIckets available at BOX office for Face Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Friend is going to box office to pick up tix for $65 . Call box office first see if tix still available

Reaction Score
So I just went to buy student tickets at 11 am sharp. After seeing kids just stroll up last time to buy tickets right before tip I thought me and my friends would be the only few there. Turns out, there is at least 300+ UConn students in line some that were there since 6 am. I heard there was only a limited amount of student tickets (around 120) so I thought we were screwed . But once they sold out the student section section tickets, they started selling 200 level seats to the students for 10 bucks. So there will be another student section in section 235 :)

Reaction Score
Wow about time this school thought of the students first. This game will have a different feel with true and real fans in the lower levels and not the rich donors who sit on their asses all game long

Reaction Score
CAJI1dbWEAEiHf-.jpg

That is the line right now!

Reaction Score
Wow about time this school thought of the students first. This game will have a different feel with true and real fans in the lower levels and not the rich donors who sit on their asses all game long

What does it take for you to understand that the school does not control all of those tickets?

Reaction Score
william shea said:

Donors aren't fans? Put your money where your mouth is and write a check. We'll see who the real fans are.

Reaction Score
Donors aren't fans? Put your money where your mouth is and write a check. We'll see who the real fans are.
The problem is most donors sit on their hands all game long and only cheer when UCONN is winning. I know when my brother and I go to games we are always cheering and starting up chants in our area. We are die hard fans. I think a fan needs to show some energy when they are cheering for their team and not just when they are up by 20.

Reaction Score
Would love to be at the XL but being at Newport Beach and watching the game with many Uconn fans at Rudy's is the next best thing.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Money doesn't make a fan. I don't donate because I can't afford to.

But as long as you're loud, it doesn't matter how much you've donated. Do your part. If you donate and are noisy, thank you. If you don't donate and are noisy, thank you. If you donate and sit on your hands, expect criticism. If you don't donate and sit on your hands, expect criticism.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Would love to be at the XL but being at Newport Beach and watching the game with many Uconn fans at Rudy's is the next best thing.
And then walking a couple of doors down and eating at Mama D's I hope.....Yum.

Reaction Score
You don't have to stand in line at box office go to the Kiosk at Box office and type in for tix.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
The should exclude next years Coppin State game so all the internet fans can drive to Hartford on a snowy December night & make lots of noise.

Getting loud for a one & done game would happen for any game.
The crowd yesterday was great, but small. And it was not nearly as loud as regular season games against Kansas, G'town & Syracuse.

Reaction Score
And then walking a couple of doors down and eating at Mama D's I hope.....Yum.
OMG so you know the area rather well. How about the Asian place of which is in the area also. Mama D's is a great old Italian place that has been in the area for many many years. The pictures on the wall are priceless. I'm staying right on 28th street. Nothing like the beach and Husky BBall

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
OMG so you know the area rather well. How about the Asian place of which is in the area also. Mama D's is a great old Italian place that has been in the area for many many years. The pictures on the wall are priceless. I'm staying right on 28th street. Nothing like the beach and Husky BBall
Pretty well. I have an ex-girlfriend who lives in Newport so I spent quite a bit of time there. The one that got away.............

Reaction Score
Pretty well. I have an ex-girlfriend who lives in Newport so I spent quite a bit of time there. The one that got away...
Sorry to hear that. For me the most special spot is off 38th street at Balboa Coves. Its so beautiful at night when the sun is setting. I do many runs in this area and you just can't beat it.

Stay well and lets Go Huskies

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Cops are harassing scalpers. Also, anyone notice the billboard for "Boat.Angel.com" across from the Church? Karma baby.

Reaction Score
Cops are harassing scalpers. Also, anyone notice the billboard for "Boat.Angel.com" across from the Church? Karma baby.

Beware August_West your time is limited. The cops harassing the scalpers is all a front. They are coming to get you.

GO HUSKIES !!!!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Of course they are. They aren't the official scalpers of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom