TICKET TRANSFER FOR SC ...... | The Boneyard

TICKET TRANSFER FOR SC ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great idea. Get students into any unused seats in the lower sections.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I would love to pay addl $ to get lower tickets and then give mine to students!!!!

Reaction Score
Not a current student but a former one....would love to be the transferee along with my wife of any unwanted tickets :) feel free to PM

Reaction Score
Geno-ista, with the bad weather you will have absolutely no problem buying good seats from the scalpers. That's what I have done in the past and will do today after I harness up my sled-dogs to get me up to Storrs. I'm pretty confident that this weather will keep the pricing of those nice lowers quite reasonable. I'm hoping to get into the first 10 rows-I'm even more excited about this game than when I flew out to Notre Dame in December-this is going to be awesome!!!!

Reaction Score
HP so tell me if you have tickets and are not going to the game how do they scalp tickets outside the game? I'd love to go and if that is "truly" an option then I would love to know details of the process. I've never been to Gampel but I would like to take a dear friend and she is a UCONN grad.

Reaction Score
This is a great idea .... but why are y'all having to do this when the #1 team is coming to town?

SC leads the country in home attendance. We average more in home attendance than the D holds.

I'm confused as to why the extra incentive is needed tonight? Good gosh, wait 'till y'all come to the Capital City next season. They'll be 18k packed in the CLA. We'll have that many at viewing parties here in SC tonight.

Reaction Score
Hey Scrooster, Welcome to the board. Just one quick question when was the last time you folks got 3 feet of snow in 14 days. Yeah that's what I thought. Enjoy the game it is going to be a great one.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
current student looking for as many as 4 tickets.. if you have them and want to transfer them for free please send me a DM. Never been to a women's game and went to high school with two of the USC players so want to see them play! Thanks!

Reaction Score
Alexmia, as with almost all sporting events these days, a large portion of tickets are bought by scalpers/ticket agencies. For any game at Gampel or HCC, there are multiple individuals walking around trying to sell handfuls of tickets. There is always a range of tickets available and it's best to be at the game an hour early to start looking for tickets. If you are willing to pay extra, this is about the only surefire way to get really good seats to UConn games-short of donating big bucks to the University every year!

Reaction Score
This is a great idea .... but why are y'all having to do this when the #1 team is coming to town?

SC leads the country in home attendance. We average more in home attendance than the D holds.

I'm confused as to why the extra incentive is needed tonight? Good gosh, wait 'till y'all come to the Capital City next season. They'll be 18k packed in the CLA. We'll have that many at viewing parties here in SC tonight.

Are you aware of the snowstorm? Unless you have an SUV, the travel is tricky and many like myself are an hour away. The good news is I will be able to watch number 1 play here for the rest of the season!

Reaction Score
Hey Scrooster, Welcome to the board. Just one quick question when was the last time you folks got 3 feet of snow in 14 days. Yeah that's what I thought. Enjoy the game it is going to be a great one.

Never.

But we're Southerners ... and according to my cousin-in-law, who is a UConn grad living down here, three feet of snow is nothing for y'all. Y'all've got plenty of snow plows and lots of salt!

Really looking forward to this game. I've noticed the tweets are starting to pick-up in anticipation. Would love to see this game break some kind of viewership ratings record tonight.

Reaction Score
I'm bumping this up. It would be great to see Gampel filled with UConn students. I attended men's games as a student in the fieldhouse and despite the team's mediocrity the atmosphere was always electric.

So donate those tickets if you can't attend.

Reaction Score
B9bWyzWIMAA1hb5.jpg

Reaction Score
You're killing me here Rooster. How do you expect me to score a pair of tickets when you post a photo of the roads around Gampel. Well it is only 3 PM game day so I'm still hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom