Ticket site not working? | The Boneyard

Ticket site not working?

Reaction Score
I went to transfer two of my tickets to a friend for tonight's game and I keep getting an error saying the site can't be reached. I've tried it on multiple browsers on my laptop and phone. Is anyone else running in to the same issue? It won't let me access my tickets to download to my wallet either

Reaction Score
Has to be a gremlin that just appeared. I transferred a ticket with no issues this morning.

Reaction Score
Maybe it’s bogged down with all the people trying to buy tickets.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Maybe it’s bogged down with all the people trying to buy tickets.
Youre Funny Season 5 GIF by The Office

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Gulp- I don’t have my tickets downloaded yet. Nightmare!

Reaction Score
Gulp- I don’t have my tickets downloaded yet. Nightmare!
I bought 2 tickets on Stubhub. This morning it took me 45 minutes talking with their customer support to send me a PDF so I could get the tickets. 1st time dealing with stubhub and I think my problem was the fact that I bought the tickets as a guest. Anyway I have them on my phone and we are set to see the HUSKIES kick some butt. Go HUSKIES!!!!!!

Reaction Score
From the UConn website's homepage:

We are aware that our ticket platform is currently down – an issue affecting many schools nationwide. Our ticketing partner is working to correct the issue and we anticipate the issues to be resolved shortly. Fans will be able to buy tickets online and download purchased tickets once the system is live again. The Rentschler Field Box Office (at Gate B) is open now and selling tickets for tonight’s game and can assist with ticket reprints as needed.

Reaction Score
was looking at reddit. looks like this was a national problem. Whoops!

Reaction Score
So last night there was a family of 3 sitting in the row in front of us in Section 103 who were Syracuse fans. At halftime, I asked how they got those tickets. The Mom of the group said that when she called the ticket office & asked for "best available on the Syracuse side of the field" they were issued standing room in the handicapped access area on the concourse directly behind my seats. They just looked for seating that was available at game time. So embarrassing.

Reaction Score
This is an add on to my Stubhub saga. We got the tickets downloaded to my phone no problem. When we got inside the Rent we find out there was no Real row 22 in section 123 as stated on the tickets. Row 22 are the benches behind the railing on the concourse usually reserved for fans with disabilities. The Seats are sort of numbered on the railing. Of course our seats 7 & 8 were not even on the same bench. We sat on 1 bench together but soon gave it up when a fellow with a wheel chair/walker came along with his wife. A couple of stadium employees tried to staighten out the situation to no avail. We never did find someone who really knew what was going on. When I ordered the tickets I believe I asked for the best seats available in this section.
On our arrival at home I immediately called Stubhub to complain. The customer service woman was very apologetic but the only thing they would do was offer a 20% discount on my next order. I stated there would not be a next order after this crap so they came up with rebating 25% back to my credit card. All in all a pretty crappy situation considering the way the game went on a beautiful night for football.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
After downloading to Wallet I back up by saving them to photos on the iPhone. I presume you could text someone the photos and they could use them. It has the QR code on them. It works, as I texted ours to my wife’s phone as a back-up, and of course I forgot my phone last night.

Reaction Score
After downloading to Wallet I back up by saving them to photos on the iPhone. I presume you could text someone the photos and they could use them. It has the QR code on them. It works, as I texted ours to my wife’s phone as a back-up, and of course I forgot my phone last night.
That wasn't my problem. If I do go to another game I will walk in and buy tickets on site. Some one told us that this is typical of StubHub selling seats to unsuspecting people such as myself that are in areas reserved for handicapped. I guess they do it all the time at the civic center. Live and Learn. Thanks for your reply.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom