Ticket burn in Rent lot/boycott USF if P-GDL still on staff | The Boneyard

Ticket burn in Rent lot/boycott USF if P-GDL still on staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I will never turn my back on the young men in this program. I want the coaching staff gone, but I will be at the game.

This. Me too. I'll be at the USF game, cheering on whichever kids decide to put my school colors on their backs. And by the looks of it, I might be able to "upgrade" my seats during the game...

Reaction Score
Please, supporter. I think the players are THE LAST people to blame for this. Walking through those gates with P and/or GDL on sidelines is saying it's OK to keep subjecting the players to this forced death march.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Please, supporter. I think the players are THE LAST people to blame for this. Walking through those gates with P and/or GDL on sidelines is saying it's OK to keep subjecting the players to this forced death march.

Actually, it's the exact opposite. That is a ridiculous suggestion. Furthermore, being there says an awful lot to future players too, as does not being there. I'm not going to quit on this team because of the coaches. If Warde hasn't figured out what time it is, then I'm rooting for him to go, too...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You don't want to miss this season's win do you? ;)

Reaction Score
Great point Ruskin, continuing to have these guys in charge is dereliction of duty. I will be there to support the team but what about all the fans who didn't go to UConn? There's a lot of fans who like to support State U but may not be able to stomach bad football any longer.

Reaction Score

No, walking through the gates shows there are fans who will cheer on the players.

Reaction Score
I'm really struggling on showing up. The players, in my mind, are crying out for help. They can't dig deep within themselves to take a bullet for the coaches.

They need us to do something. If they play like they did today for the rest of the year, how do you muster up the energy to cheer for them?

I've been a huge fan, like all of you guys, for a long time. But the program is in trouble. A statement needs to be made. I'm pretty sure PP has lost this team and maybe it's time the fans make a statement.

I can't muster the energy to yell for a team that has lost their desire (I don't blame them one bit).

I still think PP gets fired tomorrow. I can hope.....

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
PP/GDL really have to go, and it would be best if Warde did it tomorrow, on the heels of a bye-week. Give the interim title to either Hughes or Weist. Let the kids get fired up about it. Give yourself time to either evaluate possible new head coaches or fall in love with the interim coach. Either way....tomorrow's newspaper had better have a story on their release...

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Had it been a pro game I say yes, but I've always found something wrong in not supporting college players. I never boo unless PP is on the jumbotron. They're kids and deserve my support. Paid coaches are another story.

Reaction Score
I'm really struggling on showing up. The players, in my mind, are crying out for help. They can't dig deep within themselves to take a bullet for the coaches.

They need us to do something. If they play like they did today for the rest of the year, how do you muster up the energy to cheer for them?

I've been a huge fan, like all of you guys, for a long time. But the program is in trouble. A statement needs to be made. I'm pretty sure PP has lost this team and maybe it's time the fans make a statement.

I can't muster the energy to yell for a team that has lost their desire (I don't blame them one bit).

I still think PP gets fired tomorrow. I can hope.....

"Like" X 1000!

I owe u 999.....

Reaction Score
Is there anyone at GDL's nursing home who can confront him? He seemed to be smirking at the end of the game.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Can we just burn the head coach and line coach @k the tickets

Reaction Score
Actually you could burn your ticket and still go to game. They will be handed out like candy at a Memorial Day parade at Gate C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom