This week in the AAC! | The Boneyard

This week in the AAC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn @ Missouri: Missouri was favored by 24 points at one time this week. I think it'll will be considerably closer. L

USF @ Maryland: Terrapins got embarrassed by a MAC team least week while USF held their own for the first half of the game vs Florida St. Toss-Up

Tulsa @ Oklahoma: Tulsa pounded New Mexico last week while it took double overtime for the Sooners to beat Tennessee. Oklahoma has W. Virginia next week but I doubt you'll see them looking past an in state rival L

Temple @ UMass(in Foxborough): Matt Rhule won't let them over look these guys W

Memphis @ Bowling Green: No AAC team can afford to overlook anyone. W

ECU @ Navy: ECU is struggling this year. Will be recording this one as Navy faces UConn the following week. Advantage Navy

Cincinnati @ Miami(OH) After last week's heartbreaking loss to Temple the seething Bearcats will dismember their in-state rival. Kinda feel bad for Miami W

Furman @ UCF: "UCF! UCF! UCF!" breaks into the win column W

Maine @ Tulane: The Mighty Green Wave also get off the snide. Unfortunately the marching band will out number the fans. W

SMU @ TCU: Not this year Poney Express L

Looks like the AAC will win more than they lose in out of conference play this week with USF being the only team with a legit chance to beat a Power-5 team. Go Bulls!!

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Your use of the exclamation point in the title offends me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads