This Vexes The Top 25 I'm Sure | The Boneyard

This Vexes The Top 25 I'm Sure

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Me, it has merely puzzled, in the most delightful way. It has 2 answers. 1. The UConn philosophy of team. 2. Wait your turn.

The question: Where are all the points coming from?

Kia explains some of it: "We use what we can, what we're given from the defense," Nurse said. "We have people who can knock in shots, we have people who can stretch out defenses, stretch out big guys and take them to the net. So we use all of roles really well and make sure that we execute within them."

UConn Women Have Had No Trouble Finding Points Despite Loss Of Big 3

It is long and good. Concludes with Geno on Molly.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
What did he say about Molly? I couldn't find it.
Auriemma is looking for more consistent play from freshman guard Molly Bent, who has been gaining minutes with freshman Crystal Dangerfield (left foot) out. Auriemma said Bent has worked hard, but she is still looking to find the right pace in her game and her confidence has been waning. "She's her own worst enemy right now," Auriemma said. "I hope she gets it quickly because we need her, especially right now with Crystal out. We really need another guard. I would love for her to get it."

I wouldn't dispute this (for fear of being attacked by outraged newbie posters), but I wouldn't endorse it either:
Samuelson has emerged as the team's best player this season

"best" is one of those absolutes best left to head coaches of midwestern teams that have shamrocks on their uniforms. I'd say "among the best", along with her super-soph partner and Gabbie; and what the hell, Kia and even Saniya now. They are all so great.

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
What did he say about Molly? I couldn't find it.

"Auriemma is looking for more consistent play from freshman guard Molly Bent, who has been gaining minutes with freshman Crystal Dangerfield (left foot) out. Auriemma said Bent has worked hard, but she is still looking to find the right pace in her game and her confidence has been waning. "She's her own worst enemy right now," Auriemma said. "I hope she gets it quickly because we need her, especially right now with Crystal out. We really need another guard. I would love for her to get it."

Just read me back the 5 letters in the eye chart below:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom