This team is shaping up to an Easter treat | The Boneyard

This team is shaping up to an Easter treat

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
April 5 is Easter Sunday , and it's also the night of the national semifinals. And of all the treats you could have on Easter, there may just be no better treat than this UConn team.

On paper, UConn looked to be great heading into this season. Of course, the Huskies belly flopped all of two games in. So much for that, right? Well, UConn has responded by winning the next 30 games in style. But this post isn't just about winning.

What's really getting me excited is how much of a joy this team is to watch. Heck, Stewie has been a phenomenon for some time now, what with her height, her reach, and her ball skills. KML is on fire and scoring nearly 20 in a half like it's nothing. She is close to being the #1 three-point shooter of all time. Morgan Tuck is good for reverse layups like it ain't no thang. Gabby's signature airborne rebounds and Kiah's signature blocked shots- those are both (signature) things of beauty. What's more, Kia and Saniya make pretty takes to the hoop with frequency.

Oh yeah- and then there's Moriah Jefferson. Seriously, I'm not saying she's the best point guard UConn has ever had, but she may just be the most electric. I'm trying to think of who has ever been more fun to watch play, and I must say the other candidates who are jumping out to me are Maya Moore and Nykesha Sales...and that's it. I'm not writing this to elicit indignant responses naming still others who may be more entertaining than Mo. I'm only saying watching this kid play makes me giddy, and you should feel the exact same way.

The Easter Bunny may be handing out eggs over the next month, but with all due respect to him, the real treat for this Easter has already hatched.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
OK, I'll say it. Moriah Jefferson is the best point guard UConn has ever had.

Ya know, I have to go with Sue on that score, but I can't consider your argument anything but admissible. Her game is inspiring enough to catalyze those opinions.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
April 5 is Easter Sunday , and it's also the night of the national semifinals. And of all the treats you could have on Easter, there may just be no better treat than this UConn team.

On paper, UConn looked to be great heading into this season. Of course, the Huskies belly flopped all of two games in. So much for that, right? Well, UConn has responded by winning the next 30 games in style. But this post isn't just about winning.

What's really getting me excited is how much of a joy this team is to watch. Heck, Stewie has been a phenomenon for some time now, what with her height, her reach, and her ball skills. KML is on fire and scoring nearly 20 in a half like it's nothing. She is close to being the #1 three-point shooter of all time. Morgan Tuck is good for reverse layups like it ain't no thang. Gabby's signature airborne rebounds and Kiah's signature blocked shots- those are both (signature) things of beauty. What's more, Kia and Saniya make pretty takes to the hoop with frequency.

Oh yeah- and then there's Moriah Jefferson. Seriously, I'm not saying she's the best point guard UConn has ever had, but she may just be the most electric. I'm trying to think of who has ever been more fun to watch play, and I must say the other candidates who are jumping out to me are Maya Moore and Nykesha Sales...and that's it. I'm not writing this to elicit indignant responses naming still others who may be more entertaining than Mo. I'm only saying watching this kid play makes me giddy, and you should feel the exact same way.

The Easter Bunny may be handing out eggs over the next month, but with all due respect to him, the real treat for this Easter has already hatched.

I'm disappointed. Are you getting soft! OBTW I agree with everything you said.

Reaction Score
MoJett is indeed the most exciting player in WBB. They should call that move she is doing cradling the ball like a football on her way for a layup, “The Mo”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom