This should end the Pasqualoni Era | The Boneyard

This should end the Pasqualoni Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Empty stands. Poor performance. Turning into a blow out.

Bye bye

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
But he looks so inspiring on the sideline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Should. But won't.

Reaction Score
It has to end or UConn football is done and all our athletics will suffer greatly, not sure some of you realize how important it is that he be fired.

Reaction Score
It has to end or UConn football is done and all our athletics will suffer greatly, not sure some of you realize how important it is that he be fired.

If he's not fired this year he'll be fired next year. One year isn't THAT important.

Reaction Score
PP has to be fired now. We don't have any chance to screw around. If our FB suck again next year, we will suffer greatly in this conference realignment stuff. The fact our team can't score in the second half is simply disturbing. This coaching staff has taken a great run team with dominating OL to a crappy team that cant run. Sad.

Reaction Score
him and gdl need to go only thing that has happened is football program has regressed a ton and wont get any better with them

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Not getting into the acc will kill us. PP is just speeding up the process.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Not getting into the acc will kill us. PP is just speeding up the process.

This.

Oh well, back the conference realignment board.

P.S. Good luck and thanks to all of our seniors.

Reaction Score
nothing is more dangerous with fans than when hope is lost. with PP, UConn football has no hope.

nobody truly believes something special is being built with him at the helm. he is a placeholder, AT BEST. and in reality he's reversed our momentum more than even keeping us running in place.

we need to get back to moving in the right direction.

not exactly sure what legitimate young up and coming coaching candidate would want to take the job tho with all the uncertainty involving our conference nonsense. wouldn't be an easy sell

Reaction Score
its really sad with the schedule we had that this game was to make us bowl eligible. The only thing this game just showed is how awful of a coach that PP and GDL really are.

Reaction Score
Fail, fail, Fail

The players have failed...

The players have failed to execute...

The players have failed to execute their head coach and OC.

Reaction Score
Should. But won't.

If Pasqualoni is still coach tomorrow evening than we deserve everything we get. Forgets wins or losses. Forget being ranked 114th in offense. Forget blowing 2 tailor made bowl seasons with favorable schedules. The guy has sucked the energy out of the program. He looks old. He feels old.

The lousy thing is we will be even LESS attractive to candidates than we were 3 years ago due to the uncertainty of our conference situation.

Just great days all around. What an absolute waste this hire was.

Reaction Score
its really sad with the schedule we had that this game was to make us bowl eligible. The only thing this game just showed is how awful of a coach that PP and GDL really are.
That might be a blessing in disguise in hastening his exit from the team. He is too old school for the football of today. It worked well at Cuse years ago, but not for todays brand of football. His foot dragging style hurts the program. I must say that I am not too excited about WM seeing as we are still stuck in the Big East. Maybe things are going on behind the scenes, but up front it is looking bleak.

zls44

Reaction Score
If Pasqualoni is still coach tomorrow evening than we deserve everything we get. Forgets wins or losses. Forget being ranked 114th in offense. Forget blowing 2 tailor made bowl seasons with favorable schedules. The guy has sucked the energy out of the program. He looks old. He feels old.

The lousy thing is we will be even LESS attractive to candidates than we were 3 years ago due to the uncertainty of our conference situation.

Just great days all around. What an absolute waste this hire was.

I totally agree. It's one thing to be bad, but to be boring as concrete? That's inexcusable. You need to sell this program. An old retread coach running an offense from 1903 isn't going to do it.

I just think that they'll bring P back because this is the Land of Steady Habits and why take a risk, etc.

Reaction Score
If Warde is "evaluating" Kevin Ollie as a coach and gave him an 8 month contract, I don't see how he can have watched this year (and knows about last year and PP's last couple at Cuse) and surmise that he should be brought back. Cut ties with the Hathaway era completely.

Reaction Score
I just think that they'll bring P back because this is the Land of Steady Habits and why take a risk, etc.
You think the B1G won't invite UConn. You think they won't fire P. Are you communist too?

zls44

Reaction Score
You think the B1G won't invite UConn. You think they won't fire P. Are you communist too?

Basically, everything sucks.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
He should be gone but I am not sure the school has the balls to fire him. Very frustrated fan

S

storrsbred1

In another thread, about a month ago, I offered an opinion that neither Warde nor Susan has articulated their vision of UConn athletics going forward, other than the usual BS of how they want to be competitive, etc..

If there is no change in the coaching staff before the end of the year, I think we have an answer as to what their vision is. UConn will have reached its' high water mark in football several years ago. It will take a decade for UConn to recover from another season like we have just experienced. That is assuming that the powers want to play with the big boys. I am not convinced they do at this point.

Should no change be made it reminds me of when UConn was making a climb in mens BB way, way back and Kingman Brewster was brought in as president. He promptly de-emphasized athletics and it took until JC came to get back to climbing the ladder nationally again.

Reaction Score
PP has to be fired now. We don't have any chance to screw around. If our FB suck again next year, we will suffer greatly in this conference realignment stuff. The fact our team can't score in the second half is simply disturbing. This coaching staff has taken a great run team with dominating OL to a crappy team that cant run. Sad.

It's going to suck. Look at our schedule. Look at who we are losing off the defense.

How can next year be better than this year?

3 wins tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer