This seems completely impossible | Page 2 | The Boneyard

This seems completely impossible

Reaction Score
I wonder if any of this falls on Ollie and his schedule creation/preference.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I counted...home Saturday games this year during CBB season

UConn Men - 5
UConn Women - 3
UConn Hockey - 2

The Hartford Wolf Pack - 12
I'm going to the Wolf Pack tomorrow. It's 90's night.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Seriously I’ll be watching the dvr of east Carolina over such a ridiculous incorrect game.

As absurd as that claim is, I would watch UConn over this Super Bowl too.

I don't know if it's because I'm older, have less free time, or just don't care, but unless my team is playing (UConn FB/BB, Giants, Yanks) I have absolutely zero interest.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
As absurd as that claim is, I would watch UConn over this Super Bowl too.

I don't know if it's because I'm older, have less free time, or just don't care, but unless my team is playing (UConn FB/BB, Giants, Yanks) I have absolutely zero interest.

I’ve found I watch a ton less sports now.

I don’t miss playoff baseball and March madness are essentially my only exceptions to your rule.

I might have a game on in the background if I’m doing something, but it’s not primary.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I’ve found I watch a ton less sports now.

I don’t miss playoff baseball and March madness are essentially my only exceptions to your rule.

I might have a game on in the background if I’m doing something, but it’s not primary.

True - I'll always watch March Madness. Conference realignment just killed sports for me.

The Big East Championship + March Madness used to be a holiday.

Reaction Score
yeah, it's definitely our conference and not that fact we've sucked the past couple seasons.
keep hating.
Yeah because the ACC and other power conference plays tons of thursday/sunday games. Give me a break

C

Chief00

When you need to pay someone to do a job for you, is the price better if you get a few bids and let the bidders know that’s the process?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Garbage league. Garbage product.

I mean, college basketball is the most diluted product in major sports and the game doesn’t go ten seconds without a foul anymore, but the NFL is the garbage league. Sure...

the Q

Reaction Score
I mean, college basketball is the most diluted product in major sports and the game doesn’t go ten seconds without a foul anymore, but the NFL is the garbage league. Sure...

Better than the laughably absurd response the nfl would say:

It happens on every play. (So we’ll just ignore it unless it’s convenient not to)

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
We play on SB Sunday and if you look back, a lot of NFL playoff dates too. If you have the choice between the XL and some killer SB Party with free hooch and wings, on a sofa, you driving to Hartford.? At 2 pm start?
Thought so.. you’re ditching those tix to folks at work or your bro in law.

C

Chief00

Only in CT does a team that averages 3,600 fans drive the bus for teams averaging more than twice as many fans. Especially, with the high cost of opening the doors at XL, I guarantee you CT loses money on Wolfpack games.

1082B34B-B095-49D3-8786-FFE21ED85E66.jpeg

the Q

Reaction Score
Only in CT does a team that averages 3,600 fans drive the bus for teams averaging more than twice as many fans. Especially, with the high cost of opening the doors at XL, I guarantee you CT loses money on Wolfpack games.

View attachment 39066

Lot of politics about playing at XL

Reaction Score
We play on SB Sunday and if you look back, a lot of NFL playoff dates too. If you have the choice between the XL and some killer SB Party with free hooch and wings, on a sofa, you driving to Hartford.? At 2 pm start?
Rather watch ECU than this Super Bowl and it's not even close.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Is there such a thing as a killer SB party?

It’s funny they are playing tomorrow but the game is over 2.5 hours before the SB starts - it’s sort of ridiculous to pretend you miss anything SB related by going to the UConn game.

Boomer and Coach Cowher play Stratego best two out of three after this message from Dennis Leary!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom