This is the first year.... | The Boneyard

This is the first year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
where my wife has not freaked out when I missed parts of the UConn game and frankly I didn't reallly care

I told her I could watch it later recorded.

I used to have it in my Outlook calendar so I would never miss a single minute.

I didn't want to miss a slam dunk, a great blocked shot or an incredible fast break

This year not so much. The excitement barometer has gone from a 9 or 10 to 1 or 2

I know these are the cards we are dealt, but Jesus it is so very hard to watch.

Please keep in mind, I want to see exciting Husky ball and I will not blatently suck the middle digit of Husky-dom like many of you.

Don't give me the I am not a true Husky fan. How many of you knuckleheads pay over one hundred dollars a year to watch them on ESPN Full Court like I do . Probably not many

I hope this gets better, cause it sucks now. Forget the record. BORING!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
How many cans did you have to collect to pay off that full court package?

Reaction Score
We're all terribly sorry this team isn't exciting enough for you.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
where my wife has not freaked out when I missed parts of the UConn game and frankly I didn't reallly care

I didn't want to miss a slam dunk, a great blocked shot or an incredible fast break

This year not so much. The excitement barometer has gone from a 9 or 10 to 1 or 2

Please keep in mind, I want to see exciting Husky ball and I will not blatently suck the middle digit of Husky-dom like many of you.

Don't give me the I am not a true Husky fan. How many of you knuckleheads pay over one hundred dollars a year to watch them on ESPN Full Court like I do . Probably not many

pics of your wife or shes made up

Reaction Score

Wow. That's amazing. You really needed an Outlook calendar to remember when the games were? As if they were some sort of a stupid budget meeting you might forget?

I always locked in on the next game as soon as the previous one ended. But I'm not 6-6, 250. Maybe at that size, you need Outlook.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I wonder if Bill's wife nags him about his weight.

He's beefy.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
He's paying $100 to not watch them. Could've done that for free.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
He's paying $100 to not watch them. Could've done that for free.

yea but see he saved 1 million in not having taxes so that 100 is nothing.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Wow $100 really?

$13/mo to DirectTV during hoops season gets me all the Husky games (and many more). I ddn't realize some folks are still shelling out for FullCourt.

Reaction Score
$13/mo to DirectTV during hoops season gets me all the Husky games (and many more). I ddn't realize some folks are still shelling out for FullCourt.

But then you have to have DirectTV. Rather pay the extra on full court.

Reaction Score
Bill, I bet you regret this post. I assume you expected to get others feeling the same way as you. Sorry we are all excited about seeing our Huskies win and our new coach being successful. We are still a young team that we want to see continued growth. True fans are invested in this team.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Wow. That's amazing. You really needed an Outlook calendar to remember when the games were? As if they were some sort of a stupid budget meeting you might forget?

I always locked in on the next game as soon as the previous one ended. But I'm not 6-6, 250. Maybe at that size, you need Outlook.

My thoughts exactly... OUTLOOK!? What is this, the stone age?

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
But then you have to have DirectTV. Rather pay the extra on full court.

I've had Dish, Comcast, and Uverse all within the last 3 or 4 years. IMHO, DirectTV is tops for HD sports, without question. On top of that, my bill is cheaper now than it ever has been. Only knock I have is On Demand blows compared to Comcast, but that's why I have a DVR anyway.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Bill, I bet you regret this post. I assume you expected to get others feeling the same way as you. Sorry we are all excited about seeing our Huskies win and our new coach being successful. We are still a young team that we want to see continued growth. True fans are invested in this team.

It's a strange sentiment. They have been pretty good and pretty fun to watch. If his point is even with that it's no fun because there is nothing at the end of the rainbow that's fine - but that's temporary.

Reaction Score

When I saw $100 I thought to myself, "UConn is so lucky to have fans like you." Then I reread your post, slapped myself in the face, and realized its fan like you that really tick me off.

D

Deleted member 3149

This is the most exciting season in a while. Every game is close because we don't have rebounds. Shove the $100 up your ass next year instead, none of us care if your excited or not.

Reaction Score
I spend more than you spend on full court to park in Hartford for ten games

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
This team is a lot more exciting and inspiring then some of our previous teams. Jerome and Stanley's senior year for example. Got to give this team some credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom