''They do so many different things in so many different sets, it presents a lot of problems,'' | The Boneyard

''They do so many different things in so many different sets, it presents a lot of problems,''

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Nice to see UCONN getting any good press....here's a good write up on Rock M Nation:

http://www.rockmnation.com/2015/9/1...t-football-preview-maty-mauk-bryant-shirreffs

Despite the title, it's neither pretentious nor condescending and somebody did some homework.
I like his approach -- pretty good stuff. I think, if there's a fault in his analysis, it's that he thinks UConn has shown it's whole offense. I think we find a way to get more from Thomas and Beals in this game.

Reaction Score
I believe we need our tight ends to take another step up today. Over 100 yards receiving in total from both of them. I also, want to see some throws to newsome and get him some running lanes after the catch.

Reaction Score
After so many years of such predicable plays, I'm having a hard time coming to grips with this.
That thought was a breath of fresh air, BUT, the sticking point of that article is that Mizzou's defense is ranked 6th in the nation. This war will be won in the trenches. Whichever defense imposes its will on the game will dictate the outcome.

Reaction Score
It will be fun to see a few of the new plays this week. Hopefully the ones designed to burn an aggressive D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom