These Rutgers bloggers seem to have an issue with UConn | The Boneyard

These Rutgers bloggers seem to have an issue with UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
blog 1
blog 2

pretty good trash talking from a school that hasn't won anything..

Someone should tell the Hoffman dude the Stamford Campus is only 37 miles away from Time Square ;)

Yes, I know Rutgers Newark is closer but...

@FDNY99 -- hmmm, apartment in Hell's Kitchen :p Maybe some deuce and half targeting practice?

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
LOL, this from a school who has hired every former UConn player they can lay their hands on in a desparate attempt to become relevant in basketball.

Reaction Score
Jethro Clampett was still using a piece of rope to hold his pants up while living in Beverly Hills. He didn't get any smarter either.

Reaction Score
Jethro Clampett was still using a piece of rope to hold his pants up while living in Beverly Hills. He didn't get any smarter either.
Jethro Bodine
th

Reaction Score
I think I'll just poke myself in the eye with a burning sick instead of reading opinions coming from Rutgers bloggers.

husky92 - don't inflict pain on yourself if confronted by such morons. Merely kick them in the nuts repeatedly until they go away. To be sure, bring a strong buddy with steel toe boots on to spell you if you get tired. After sufficient nut kicks they will usually go away. If they don't, they will have to continue life with a new falsetto voice.

Section205

I'm just filled with useless information.
Reaction Score
Wow....bloggers with absolutely nothing to report about their own school are freakin out about a friggin billboard over the Lincoln Tunnel. Dumber than a box of rocks.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wow....bloggers with absolutely nothing to report about their own school are freakin out about a friggin billboard over the Lincoln Tunnel. Dumber than a box of rocks.
If your only brand is "we're close to NYC," you freak when anyone else points out that they are as well.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Our nearest rivals really really don't want to compete with us on anything close to a level playing field.

Why so scared? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
You know how we always make fun of Rutgers' lowly athletic department? Just think of how much failure it takes to be blogging about them.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
The two Athletic programs that stand to lose the most from our inclusion in the power five are Rutgers and BC. As bad as they are now, just imagine the s$&# show they would become once we are on a level playing field

Well, I'd go with Syracuse and BC (going on overall history, not one calendar year) myself. Rutgers never wins anything so there isn't much to lose.

Reaction Score
I really don't agree
If we went to ACC , Cuse and BC gain the most
If it's the B1G Rutgers but only marginally
but the former schools are huge losers if that happens
I don't even consider the Big12 but if it happens it hurts the former teams more than Rutgers
That why if I were a betting man the conference starting with the letter A will be our home

Reaction Score
The two Athletic programs that stand to lose the most from our inclusion in the power five are Rutgers and BC. As bad as they are now, just imagine the s$&# show they would become once we are on a level playing field

For Rutgers, it depends on which conference UConn joins. I don't think Rutgers loses anything if UConn joins the ACC because the B1G has more resources. If UConn joins the B1G, then it might hurt Rutgers. I can see Rutgers fans saying something to the effect of "Oh well, UConn is just in the ACC" because the B1G is higher up the food chain.

Reaction Score
Give me a break that the conference determines pecking order....so Purdue (BIG) trumps UNC (ACC) cause they have more resources? UConn in the ACC, AAC, old BE, WAC, Pacific Coast Intramural Conference or Patriot league hurts Rutgers. It does not matter how much Rutgers is making....they are still Rutgers till proven otherwise.

The BIG may be the most attractive conference and UConn's dream conference but nobody cares what your payout is when the ball kicks off. The ACC competes well on the field and court, it just can't win on the ledger board.

I can also see Rutgers saying "UConn is just in the ACC" right up until we monkey stomp them again..fortunately we don't need to be in a P5 conference to handle Rutgers. Clothes don't make the man.

Reaction Score
All they have to brag about is location while we have championships to brag about. That is why they are upset over the "6th borough" sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom