These girls can do it all | The Boneyard

These girls can do it all

Reaction Score
How I wish that sweet Caroline could be on the floor with us this weekend! Reason number one:: it would mean she was healthy; reason number two: another scoring threat.

I’m really glad they all decided to pursue basketball rather than singing.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
You can certainly see how much pressure and tension this team is under heading into the national semifinals…..;)

In all honesty, I think the win over USC took the weight of the world off this team. They have nothing to lose and I expect them to play free and loose on Friday vs Iowa.

Last edited:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Red Sox fans all over the world are cringing. But honestly with all of the drama surrounding other programs it's great to see them having fun and remember they are still college students.
Time for them to Cowboy Up!

Reaction Score
With that kind of attitude and freedom of mind on the game, Uconn will win it all. THERE----- I've said it. This team is being guided by a power that is all powerful.............They BELIEVE. GO FRESHMEN!!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
UConn is favored to beat Iowa, 60% to 40%, and I believe that they will. Now if NC State, with only a 16% chance of winning, can do to Cardoso and South Carolina what Louisville did to Griner and Baylor in the semis in 2013, then our chances of winning #12 flip from 36% against South Carolina to 64% against NC State. Wouldn't that be something?

Reaction Score
Great to see the players "loose," but of course, it's not true that "they have nothing to lose." UConn has never been a program that's "just glad to be here." Just showing up and saying you played in the FF, in a program that's won 11 NCs, isn't the CT way. Even given the fact they weren't expected to get there this particular year -- even by some of us die-hard UConn fans -- is not the same thing as saying that now that they're there, it doesn't matter what happens. I'm sure Geno's not coaching the team that way.

Can't stand all the media hype right now to the effect that women's basketball has suddenly just burst on the scene, because.... Clark.
CT women's basketball has had a super-devoted fan base, and deep support for the game, for 30 years, because.... Geno. And all his many great players. How many superstar players have come through just our program alone, not to mention those of other programs over the years.... and just now, it's suddenly a sport worth watching?? Please. Enough already.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom