The WRs | The Boneyard

The WRs

Reaction Score
So far this year TDs from Mayala, Donaldson, McLean, Dixon. I miss anyone?

We've also seen big plays from Skaines, Beals.

Amazing how many playmakers it looks like you have on your team when you give them chances.

Reaction Score
So far this year TDs from Mayala, Donaldson, McLean, Dixon. I miss anyone?

We've also seen big plays from Skaines, Beals.

Amazing how many playmakers it looks like you have on your team when you give them chances.
Not a touchdown but Davis's highpoint catch on the fade for the 2pt conversion today might have been the nicest catch we've had all year

Reaction Score
Not a touchdown but Davis's highpoint catch on the fade for the 2pt conversion today might have been the nicest catch we've had all year
Forgot to add Davis.

Also, the OL still gives up too many sacks and isn't physical enough at the point of attack but even they are lights out better, Oak' s momentum killing snap notwithstanding. I'm excited for the next game.

Reaction Score
Due to an emergency ( and a failure to hit record) in the family that turned out ok I only saw the first quarter. But I think the line is worlds better than it's been. And anyone who still knocks the quarterback is nuts. It makes a difference when you have real coaches and real plays.

Reaction Score
Definitely athletic and coached up. Scheme is big part as well as smart QB with quick release who has time to make pre snap reads instead of rushing to line with couple seconds on play clock trying to avoid delay of game penalty. Have been very impressed with the blocking by wide receivers as has also been issue in past but lot of the big plays are on short catch and another WR makes the big block on DB to spring the receiving WR for big gain.

Reaction Score
Next year we will be SEC loaded at WR, Clemson and Alabama might be jealous. Add to that Mensah and Hopkins, plus the gifted 2018 RB recruit, plus J Rose at TE and two Sunday players at the tackle positions.

The future is very bright.
Cam DeGeorge will be in the NFL someday too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom