The struggle for paige | The Boneyard

The struggle for paige

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
The Kid has a sense of humor.
Hey Biff, OT. I did not want to start a new thread. I know that Nan, You and JS are moderators. Who is temery and what is temery's job? Temery seems to have as much or more authority than the moderators. I am just curious. I hope the question is not out of place.

Reaction Score
Hey Biff, OT. I did not want to start a new thread. I know that Nan, You and JS are moderators. Who is temery and what is temery's job? Temery seems to have as much or more authority than the moderators. I am just curious. I hope the question is not out of place.
temery may or may not be “Big Red” Tom Emery. Google him. ?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Did not see her sporting my little pony crutches. :eek:

Is that Azzi's dog Stewie? or does she have one? I am lost on the canine front.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Temery has ultimate authority over all forums because he owns the Boneyard site. His word = final word.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Hey Biff, OT. I did not want to start a new thread. I know that Nan, You and JS are moderators. Who is temery and what is temery's job? Temery seems to have as much or more authority than the moderators. I am just curious. I hope the question is not out of
Tom is a Founder, were it not for he, we probably would be a 2 bit forum if we existed at all.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Temery has ultimate authority over all forums because he owns the Boneyard site. His word = final word.
Thank you Biff, Fiftyish, and Drumguy. Well, the Boneyard is certainly no 2 bit forum. Thank you also, temery.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom