the STFUHFD drive for JC Fund | Page 2 | The Boneyard

the STFUHFD drive for JC Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
By the way, it's great that you are trying to drum up some donations for Calhoun, but I really think you should put a disclaimer on this thing that allows you to continue adding names and info to the Recruiting tab. That thing is going to die off without your constant vigilance, and I'm guessing that the other BY'ers would accept such terms...

they can pm me for info on things if they wish

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
What happens when we uncover that you've signed up for another account with a different handle?
If that happens he owes the fund an amount equal to what fishy, whaler and I pledged. Or if HFD is an alter ego of an existing poster, which I've often suspected, then the original poster will be liable for the $$$ when this is uncovered.

Reaction Score
Paying for silence isn't that great of an accomplishment. I propose $1 a day for HFD to continue posting what he'd normally post......AT THE CUSE BOARD!!!

pj

Reaction Score
i have not and a few here would see that if it were the case quickly...

What if you signed up for a new account with a different handle and used punctuation?

Reaction Score
It's nice to have HFD's insight once in a while on a board thats 90% filled with old fogies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I feel like you shouldn't charge for silence, but rather, charge for posting advertisements for other posters. For instance, I might be tempted to donate money if I knew that it would buy me an HFD post that said things like:

1) "UConnDan97: The best Boneyard poster of 2012."
2) "UConnDan97 is the shiznits!!!"
3) "For more insightful analysis on this topic and others, follow UConnDan97!"

You could scale the pricing based on the level of absurdity that the advertisement affords. For instance, #1 above is so believable that it shouldn't cost more than $0.50, whereas numbers 2 and 3 are only slightly more absurd, so they would be about $1.00...

You want to get punched in the throat? Keep encouraging him to post.

I will hunt you down.

Reaction Score
so far:
fishy-$60(feb 25th to arp 25th)
whaler-$60(apr 26th-june 24th)
cahusky-$30(june 25th-july24th)
CAHUSKY also said 2 months. Are you trying to shorten times stated so you can post again and think you make yourself look good?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
@butch i think u are wrong. Wrong again. Then wrong a third time. Then i think u should stfu before your wrong again to like the 4th power. U come off so wrong with your intentions its beyond hard to read. My advice to you? Stfu.

Whaler said he was 60-120. What he ment by that was days not money. The cahusky said he would be good for $30-60. I took the lifhter end because i am in no position to over commit him $ wise. Its his $. If he wishes to do more he can tack it on.

There is a certain date the $ for the jc fund needs to be in by. I hope stuff like this gets that check # very high. I will honor this stfuhfd drive and thanks those who joined in good fun or hate.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
You want to get punched in the throat? Keep encouraging him to post.

I will hunt you down.

Alright, alright. I'll amend what I've said.

We will pay for HFD to post advertisements for us all AND 5% of all proceeds will go to support Fishy's anger management classes. It's a win-win-win if you ask me... ;)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
will some 1 here speak up for me. read this thread and tell me who is right?!?!??! its my last day here for a while. i'm trying not to meatbomb this guy lol.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
will some 1 here speak up for me. read this thread and tell me who is right?!?!??! its my last day here for a while. i'm trying not to meatbomb this guy lol.

Huh???

HFD, there were multiple people on this thread that supported your ability to continue to post here. Also, I came up with two alternative scenarios whereby you could still post and continue to run what I thought was a charity drive on your part (to be fair, one of the two options was in jest). Are you not doing this of your own free will??? And if not, why are you doing this?

If this is just your way of trying to handle a dispute with someone (Fishy? Whaler?), then I would recommend that you let it go and just go back to being "you". Continue to post, and continue to do your thing. We all have our own thing. So do I. Some are more appreciated than others, but none should be censored so long as they are being respectful...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Huh???

HFD, there were multiple people on this thread that supported your ability to continue to post here. Also, I came up with two alternative scenarios whereby you could still post and continue to run what I thought was a charity drive on your part (to be fair, one of the two options was in jest). Are you not doing this of your own free will??? And if not, why are you doing this?

If this is just your way of trying to handle a dispute with someone (Fishy? Whaler?), then I would recommend that you let it go and just go back to being "you". Continue to post, and continue to do your thing. We all have our own thing. So do I. Some are more appreciated than others, but none should be censored so long as they are being respectful...

i'm just talking about making the schedule with whaler/fishy/cahusky. butch seems to think its different then what i think and hes enjoying it. so i'm giving it back. thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom