The Rentschler Field merchandise stands are selling Michigan gear. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Rentschler Field merchandise stands are selling Michigan gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Funny about the cell reception...my phone kept overheating and shutting off during the game. Was it because of 42k people on top of me getting texts saying "is this really happening???"

Getting messages in a bunch late in the game was interesting for me, too. Reliving the excitement and disappointment a second time...

Reaction Score
If the Michigan shirts were $1000 and all proceeds went towards PP's buyout they would have sold out in minutes

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Getting messages in a bunch late in the game was interesting for me, too. Reliving the excitement and disappointment a second time...
I have a verizon and an ATT phone. Verizon always has great service - EXCEPT for the Rent. Internet was horrible, but I do get texts etc. ATT was better but not great.

Reaction Score
I have a verizon and an ATT phone. Verizon always has great service - EXCEPT for the Rent. Internet was horrible, but I do get texts etc. ATT was better but not great.

Yeah, why is this? Dammit, mount a dish/on top of the press box. I'm section 241, get no service/very sporadic with verizon. When I was in 202, I could always check the scores.

Reaction Score
I have SPRINT. No reception problems at the RENT.

Reaction Score
So you're the one!
Yeah, But we may be changing. She who must be obeyed is furious.I usually just pay the bill, even though it's in her name. Two things are upsetting her:
The new bill came yesterday. We're supposed to be getting a group discount monthly because of her employer-doesn't show on the bill & she's livid. The 2nd thing is SPRINT has been sending texts to all of the family cellphones & an explanatory e-mail that, as of October 1st, the GPS apps on SPRINT cell phones will be blocked unless users opt to pay $ 9.95 a month for the feature. Guess we'll be upgrading our Garmin on our next out of state trip.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I find that dropping down to 3G on Verizon works better than LTE once it starts getting crowded.

Reaction Score

Turn off LTE, and you'll be fine.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I'll try turning off LTE next game... on Sprint though I get the old "o" or "1x" -- would that really change to 3G by turning of fLTE??

Reaction Score
McMurphy ought to spend some time outside the press box. I've seen opponent gear sold in small qualities in several places. It isn't that rare or that odd, especially if the opponent is a national program. I don't know if they still do it, but the XL used to carry visitors gear as well as other school's gear at their booth too. Especially the one near the opponent's seats. Not that big a deal...

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I'm surprised there wasn't more outrage about this. Aren't the merchandise stands extensions of the Co-op ?

I was pretty disgusted seeing them selling Michigan gear. I wonder how many they really sold ? Most road teams fans already have their gear on before they get to the stadium.

And they sold Maryland shirts too ? Wonder if they will have USF stuff...

It's just plain wrong... I dont understand why the University would allow this to happen. Did Michigan sell UConn stuff when we went out there in 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom