The Rentschler Field merchandise stands are selling Michigan gear. | The Boneyard

The Rentschler Field merchandise stands are selling Michigan gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Nm will post pics later

Reaction Score
Right now there are more Michigan fans in The Rent than UConn fans. Obviously many season ticket holders sold their tickets, probably at a very high markup. Just embarrassing.

zls44

Reaction Score
Right now there are more Michigan fans in The Rent than UConn fans. Obviously many season ticket holders sold their tickets, probably at a very high markup. Just embarrassing.

That's inaccurate.

Reaction Score
Nobody believes me, but I swear I saw a Syracuse shirt for sale in the co-op in 2006.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I'm surprised there wasn't more outrage about this. Aren't the merchandise stands extensions of the Co-op ?

I was pretty disgusted seeing them selling Michigan gear. I wonder how many they really sold ? Most road teams fans already have their gear on before they get to the stadium.

And they sold Maryland shirts too ? Wonder if they will have USF stuff...

Reaction Score
Nm will post pics later

well, some of us like something nice and soft wiping our tushies after taking a big beer and bratwurst during half-time.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN 6h
UConn official merchandising stands in stadium selling Michigan gear pic.twitter.com/IYAxG785Lt

UConnTrademark 8:11pm via Twitter for Android
@McMurphyESPN It is 4 hats and 1-2 tees out of 100 plus products. A nice service to our visitors and a weak attempt by you to seem clever

BFD!

edit add: Knew I missed one tweet that made me laugh :p

epark88 7:59pm via Blaq for BlackBerry® 10
Hey, @McMurphyESPN: STFU. #UConn #BleedBlue pic.twitter.com/icXyQvA1Ex

Ah, so mystery solved. ZLS is just another McMurphy snark butt boy. Got it. :)

Reaction Score
I'm surprised there wasn't more outrage about this. Aren't the merchandise stands extensions of the Co-op ?

I was pretty disgusted seeing them selling Michigan gear. I wonder how many they really sold ? Most road teams fans already have their gear on before they get to the stadium.

And they sold Maryland shirts too ? Wonder if they will have USF stuff...

Not sure why you think it's a big deal?

Brett McMurphy@McMurphyESPN 22 Sep
@UConnTrademark wasn't attempt to be clever, UConn alum sent me photo. Did you sell Towson gear 1st game? Never seen that at college game

Kyle Muncy@UConnTrademark 22 Sep
@McMurphyESPN We sold Maryland gear last week We did it as a test for our two non conf opps with easy to source merch.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It's lame. This "test" should be tossed out with the PA guy doing the UCONN cheer.

Reaction Score
It's lame. This "test" should be tossed out with the PA guy doing the UCONN cheer.

It was actually pretty good with a packed enthusiastic house on Saturday. It's the games where there's 35k on their cellphones when it's appalling.

Reaction Score
I don't see what all the fuss is. I saw the Michigan gear being sold. Generic Yellow Tees with a generic type face of Michigan across the breast. Generic Navy Blue baseball cap with a WHITE capital M across the front. If I was a Wolverine fan, I'd be in stitches about the attempt & tell the booth vender to go fish.

zls44

Reaction Score
Ah, so mystery solved. ZLS is just another McMurphy snark butt boy. Got it. :)

Ha! Nobody in 216 could get cell reception. Good sleuthing attempt, though...I hear Tom Osborne is looking for someone who likes such investigative efforts!

Reaction Score
Ha! Nobody in 216 could get cell reception. Good sleuthing attempt, though...I hear Tom Osborne is looking for someone who likes such investigative efforts!

Funny about the cell reception...my phone kept overheating and shutting off during the game. Was it because of 42k people on top of me getting texts saying "is this really happening???"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom